chapter 20

" advay " dheeraj yelled shocked.

" what the hell man, are you hungry or you have seen a ghost? " advay said boringly .

" not a ghost but a jhansi ki Rani "

" Matlab "

" come " dheeraj pulled out advay from the fruit store.

They shocked looking at a young girl punching a guy.

" man, I never going to approch the girl " dheeraj wishpered .

Advay rolled his eyes and examine the girl.

" how dare you.. How dare you to touch my sister . Ganga maaya ki kasam aaj Tume nahin chodugi " she said pulling his hair, people around them started whispering to each other.

To be frank advay loved it. The girl has a courage to stand up for her .

A gasp escaped from dheeraj's mouth, when a girl behind the girl who's fighting yelling her name.

" stop it shika. Maa ko pata chalega toh accha nahin hoga "

" Chup kar meghu, iss launde ko toh mein nahin chodugi. "

Dheeraj looked at his friend who's gaze fixed on the girls. As usual his face was expressionless but he's sure advay now know who are they.

After a few minutes meghu pulled out shika from the mess, the guy fall on the ground with a thud when shika pushed him and let her sister drag her from the crowd.

The guy was groaning in pain, blood was oozing out from his nose. Soon his friends came to take him to the hospital.

" vo dono... "

" shika vashisht and mehgna vashisht " advay finished it.

He couldn't believe he actually saw shika and meghu, and shika is a feisty.
She was so small When he left the town, she was younger than mikhu. He remember the time she slept on his arms on the other hand meghu didn't change. She never wanted to mess with anyone, because she was scared of punishments. He still remember when he defended her and when she run to him if she did any mistakes.

" advay... Advay... " dheeraj shook him,

" Ughh... "

"are you alright " he asked concerned.

"I'm good. Let's go " advay replied and walk back to the store.

****

"do you have an idea what punishment mom will give if she find out your little stunt "

" I don't care meghu, uss ne Tume.. Anyway I don't care about her punishment. Now stop eating my brain " shika said irritated and walk to her room.

Chandni was sitting on the bed with her dairy in hand. She saw shika walking into the room with angry face and meghu followed her.

"kya hua  ? Tum dono ne koi jagda kiya kya? " chandni asked to her sisters.

" kyaaa " chandni slapped her hand against her mouth after hearing what her sister did in the market.

" shika tum yeh sab khyn karti ho, agar maa ko pata chal gaya toh.. "

" toh.. Jane dho. Hume koi farq nhi padtha jiji " chandni was scared, what will be her mom's punishment if she find it out!!

As much as she is happy that her sister has the courage to stand for her, she also scared if someone do bad to her or worst her mother looses her temper and punish her severally. Thankfully her mom is not in home, she hoped no one complain about shika.

*****

Chandni make a tea for me, shagun said.

" ji Massi "chandni went to kitchen to make a tea for shagun and to prepare her mom's favourite food, so she can convince her. Atleast that's what she hoped.

" jiji ,I'll make it. Why don't you go and take rest " shilpa offered.

" it's okay shilpa, I can manage. Bas Massi ko yeh tea de dho "

" ji " shilpa take the tray and went to the living room to give shagun her tea.

Chandni engrossed in the work she didn't notice when her mother walk into the kitchen.

" chandni "indrani called

" maa " chandni beamed

" chandni raat ko special dinner banao, guest aa rehi ha. "

" ji maa "

----

Chandni prepared dinner with the help of shilpa.

" jiji kaun aa rehi ha " meghu asked while wearing his earing.

" pata nahin,  maa ne bas bola guest aa rehi ha " chandni said fixing her Saree.

" chandni, shika, meghu sab neeche aao " they heard shagun yelling from downstairs.

" chalo " chandni said and they walk down to the dining room.

" yeh... " chandni stopped abruptly looking at the man sitting opposite to her mother.

"chandni where is your manners. I guess I taught you better than this "

" sorry maa " chandni mumbled.

" I'm sorry Mr RAIZADA. " advay smiled politely,

" it's okay Mrs vashisht " he said looking at chandni. Chandni's looked down. He looked at her like he's looking into her soul, she felt chill down her spine when her mother asked her serve the food for him.

" yeh hai kaun, aur jiji iss ko khyn serve karega? " shika asked.

" shika Tameez se baat karo " indrani hissed.

" and you all will serve him. Advay singh raizada iss ghar ki Malik ha '"

" kyaaa " they all yelled surprised.