:)

"Donghyuck! I'm home"

Nothing.

Ms. Lee was a bit confused because her son wasn't home. It was 11 pm, and she knew Donghyuck wasn't one to stay out late.

'Maybe he's sleeping?'

She went to her son's room, only to find an empty bed.

She looked around, seeing if there was anything that indicated her son being home.

She stumbled upon a note on top of Donghyuck's bed side table.

"What the fuck?"

Dear mom.

If you're reading this, i just want to say that i'm sorry. I'm so sorry for not showing enough of how much i appreciate and love you. Just know that i do love you, and i always will.

At this point Ms. Lee was already crying, because she had an idea of what was written in the letter.

You might be wondering what this all is about. But don't worry, i'm somewhere safe. I might not be with you, but i am somewhere. I don't know where this path will lead me. Who knows, maybe i'll end up meeting dad. If i do, i'll be the happiest boy in this universe and beyond. But don't worry, i won't forget you. Never.

Ms. Lee let out a loud sob when she read her son's words. It hurt. So much. She felt helpless, she couldn't do anything but just continue crying, her tears dripping onto the paper that her son had written his heart out on, one by one.

Please tell Jeno that he's the funniest person i've ever met in my life, and that i love him. I wouldn't have made it this far without him.

Please tell Renjun, that he has one of the most beautiful voices in the world, and that even though i always teased him, i still think that he's an amazing person. Tell him that i love him.

Please tell Jaemin, that he deserves all the love in the world. Tell him he's beautiful, and he needs to continue being the sunshine in everyone's life. Tell him i love him.

Please tell Mark Lee, that i forgive him. That i care, even though he doesn't. Tell him, that the night at the party wasn't a mistake for me, and that the little bean growing inside of me would've been happy to see his father. Tell him that i loved him.

Ms. Lee was furious. How did this Mark Lee have the nerve to do something like this to her sweet child. She wanted to kill him, and that isn't an exaggeration.

Don't think of this as a sad moment. It's a happy moment. I will finally be happy, knowing that the person i loved will finally smile once i'm gone.

I am happy, and you should be too. I don't like it when you're sad, so please don't cry. Also, please don't be mad at Mark. He did nothing wrong. I was the one who was annoying him.

Please don't try to find me. You won't be able to do so.

I love you mom. Sad that i couldn't give you a proper goodbye.

Lee Donghyuck

Ms. Lee carefully put the letter back on the table with shaking hands. She couldn't stop crying.

She slowly sat herself down on her son's bed, feeling the soft material of the blanket with her hands. The mere thought of her baby never coming home to sleep on that bed, made her sob and scream for Donghyuck to come back.

"This is not real. This is not real. This is not real...." She kept chanting, trying to convince herself that this is all a nightmare.

She slowly rocked herself left, and right. Left and right. Left and right. Left and right.

She felt herself slowly lose consciousness, until she completely blacked out when her head hit the soft pillow.

She hoped, and prayed, and hoped, and prayed, and died, and prayed, and hoped, and prayed, but her sweet son never came back.

All because of one person.