Chapter 26

Los Angeles, California
April 14
Onika

After three days of Beyoncé being overprotective of me about Taylor, I was bout ready to punch her ass in the face. Taylor hadn't done anything to deserve the disrespect that Beyoncé was showing her.

She cut her off constantly, when they were around each other it was constant shade, and Beyoncé always make smart remarks. Taylor hadn't done a thing to her and Beyoncé needed to control that dumb ass anger.

"Taylor coming over here again?" She asked.

"Yes. You're leaving."

"What? Hell no. You're not kicking me out of my house for some bi-"

"Beyoncé I don't wanna fight. We can have a conversation later on tonight. I'm already stressed. Can you just please take Cavalli out? She misses you anyway."

"Okay. Come here."

"No. Byeeee." I pushed her out the door but she held her foot in it before it could close. "What?"

"Gimme kiss. I know you not sick of me already."

I grinned and kissed her. I was so weak for this woman, I was tempted to let her back in here and fuck her.

"I love you mami. I'll send you our location when I figure out where I wanna take her."

"Okay, I love you too."

"I don't wanna leave babe."

"You should've thought about that when you were being rude to Taylor. She didn't do anything. Leave before she gets here. I don't need any more animosity between the two of you. I'm not gonna take it anymore."

She rolled her eyes but she left anyway. When I heard Cavalli laughing, yelling, and their feet, I knew Bey was chasing her around the room.

The doorbell rang about ten minutes later and I went to go get it for Taylor only it wasn't Taylor.

I rolled my eyes the moment I saw Camille.

Camille and I got together when Kaylin and I went on a break. We were together for about seven months but we never had sex. I told her that all of that was off limits. I was THAT loyal to Kaylin and he couldn't even return the favor.

"Camille... how the hell do you know where I am?"

I saw Taylor behind her looking confused. I smiled and motioned for her to come in.

"I was looking for you."

"Obviously but again how the hell do you know where I am?"

"I was actually shopping on the internet then I saw your picture so I went to your Instagram page and it said you were live at your headquarters so I came and I sort of followed you home." She said sheepishly. "IT'S NOT AS WEIRD AS IT SOUNDS. I have something really sad to tell you. I don't have anyone else to tell."

"Since you've been following my IG page, you do know that I have a fiancé and you popping up is totally inappropriate, seeing to it that you're my ex."

"Yeah, I just really need an outlet."

"Right now really isn't a good time, I'm working."

"You just call me when it is a good time for you." She handed me what I assumed was her new phone number.

Los Angeles, California
April 15
Beyoncé

"Baby focus."