Capítulo Tres

•Trailer above! Made by yours truly•

Copyright © 2019
by @sugarspicenotnice_

"Where are you taking me?"

Silence.

"Hellllooo? Where are you people taking me?"

Silence.

"I know my idiot ex fiancé made a deal with you people," Luciano kept his attention on his phone, typing away. "But there has to be something that'll get me out of this."

Sebastian let out a snort.

Real mature.

"Listen buddy," I started, but was quickly stopped by Luciano's dead eyes glare. He really looked scary when he wanted to be.

"No. You listen here, sweetheart," Sebastian spoke as he took a cigarette out of his pocket, as cool as a cucumber. "Joshua made a deal. In this business, when deals are made, they're final. Boss man here seems to have taken quite a liking to you, so don't blow it." He lit the cigarette, blowing the smoke out the window.

Ah. So Luciano was their boss. Good to know, I guess.

"I understand that," I gritted my teeth, lying. I didn't really understanding any of this. Nevertheless, I turned to Luciano. "But I was completely unaware of this bullshit. Certainly you must want something other than a woman who has little to offer your gang world. So, name your price."

Nicolas was driving the vehicle, silent as usual. His eyes flickered to the rear mirror, showing some interest in the conversation.

Luciano chuckled, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"First of all," Sebastian traded the cigarette in his hand for what looked like a joint. "This? All of this?" His arms did a gesture. "This ain't no gang. This isn't a little group of boys that go around shoplifting candy bars and spray painting houses," He lit his joint. "This shit is the mafia, darling."

The Mafia??

What kind of shit did Josh get himself in to??

"T-the Mafia?" I knew the answer before Sebastian nodded his damn head. Of course they were the mafia. How else could they have committed so many crimes in one hour and not get caught? They were professionals at crime, probably really good at it too.

"I won't tell anyone, if you let me go," I began, almost pleading at this point. "If you let me go right now, I swear to god I won't tell anyone about your, organization,  if you let me leave."

Sebastian and Luciano looked at each other, Nicolas turning his back from the wheel. They all seemed to have this weird telecommunication thing going on. It was like they could all talk to each other without anyone saying a word. It made me uncomfortable to say the least.

Were they considering my deal?

"Okay." Luciano nodded. "I'll let you go."

My eyes lit up. "Really?"

He sighed. "Sí. Just write me a check for...," He stopped, a concentrated look on his face. "Oh, let's say... 50 bricks?"

I blinked. "You want bricks?"

He nodded slowly.

"What are you going to do with 50 bricks?"

I was kinda wishing he'd beat himself with them, if I'm being completely honest.