4-Blood. [Tom & Tord]

I dunno if this really counts in as tomtord since this chapter contains both the charecters only.... But Cough cough, this chapter is kinda really dark so uh, you've been warned-

All he ever saw was blood—Blood—splattered everywhere.
And boy, it was sickening. He wanted to run away from all of it. Once & for all.

He regretted working for a certain leader he knew since childhood. He never really liked that person he worked for. It really made him think how bad decisions he made. His face made him throw up. Oh goodness, what did he even do to deserve this?

Oh right, he shot his robot with his harpoon.

But that was 6 years ago! Who would want a revenge after a long time? Well, he did. But that didn't just happen like that. It happened on a purpose.

Tom knew too well about how it all started. And everytime he remembers about it, he shudders.
It only started when they coincidentally met at a bar, to where Tom was drugged in his drink unknowingly & woken up to a not so familiar place. He was locked up, & escaping from that place was no use. Then, then he saw him. That monster. The one who ruined everything.

And oh, the pain he made him suffer. Tom was right all along, Tord was just a heartless creature who had no sympathy.

Just like the world we live in right now. Humans are the worst creatures. They weren't even thankful to God for giving them life, & such precious gifts. But no, humans just wanted more, they were greedy, & they turned their tracks to the devil. Selling their souls for such sick reasons. They didn't even realize how short lived the worldly life is.

Tord was one of them, he knew it. He was sure Tord had to do something with all this. Tom clenched his fists when he was reminded how the Norwegian man poured acid into his eyes. Just because he rejected his offer to work as his soldier, Tord made him suffer an unbearable pain. He injected toxic fluids into his fragile body. He made him starve, he did so many horrible things.

He regretted it, he regretted shooting that stupid robot with his harpoon. But then again, he didn't want this monster to rule the world. He didn't want the world crumble, he didn't want to see the children suffer & wander around homeless under his control. He has already seen enough of it. & he hated it.

Tom was never thankful for him to give him back his eyesight. Why should he be, when he was the one to take away his sight?

"We'll be moving to another camp, Roger that."

A certain voice he knew too well snapped Tom from his thoughts.

"Copied."

He answered simply before notifying everyone in the camp. This was his job, just alert others from any other foreign invaders or trespassers. And oh boy, he hated his job. He just wish someone could actually even end this once & for all. But then again, if he let the red leader down, he knew the man wouldn't even hesitate to shoot him right then & there.

"Thomas," Tord snapped his fingers, making Tom turn instantly & face him. "Did you alert the other camp?"

Tom nodded mouthing a yes, & Tord let out a tired sigh. Tom just wished he could tie that mouth with poison-

"Tsk, Tsk, Oh Tom," the leader frowned. "You know I could kill right here in a moment before you can."

Shit.
He read his mind.

"Of course I can, jehovah, I gave those to you." he pointed at Tom's pixel goggles with were connected to his brain & stood up from his chair and walked toward Tom. Tom didn't even flinch. Why should he be afraid of this—this asshole?

"Listen here you piece of shit," he spat & grabbed Tom's collar, "I gave you eyesight," he continued, "And I gave you a chance to live! Or else by now you would been dead."

Tom just snarled in response. This made Tord lose his temper. "You are a monster Tord, not me. No sympathy, no piety, just... Just a monster!" he barked back, but then smiling, making tord confused & grip his neck. He was choking him.

"Shut up you weak shit!"

Tord screamed, pushing Tom to the ground. "You should be thankful to ME!" Tom coughed, because of the lack of oxygen he needed. But he laughed. He stood up, straighting his wrinkled vest.

"You're son of a bitch y'know ?" he paced circles around the other, so did the Norwegian.

"Yeah, I know. But I was bought up much better with discipline. This world is just filled with pathetic creatures who should be thought to be obedient. You're all just dogs.  like your parents who aren't even real. Fucking pineapple."

That was it. He crossed the line & he had enough of it.

Tom snarled and pounced upon him." You are THE DOG!" he threw a punch but Tord dodged it. Good thing it was Tord office, so no one heard them fighting.

And oh, how it reminded him so much of all those fights they had since primary school. He felt...good. He felt good that he was in a physical fight with him again, it somewhat gave him satisfaction.

Tord on the other hand, just wanted to chop the brits head off in no time. But he couldn't do it unless he'd break free from this grip. The Norwegian man all of a sudden pushed him over, so he was on top of the other.

Tom fell with a thud, arching his head back as his back hurt from the harsh contact on the ground.
Tord smirked at the sight, he grabbed him by the collar and spat out, "Aw too bad jehovah, I win. Again." he grinned like a maniac,as he threw Tom to the ground. Making sure it hurts.

Tom fell to the ground yet again, his head spinning. Oh God, he wasn't able to stop him again. Tom rose his head up only to be halted in his actions when he felt someone pull the trigger against his forehead.

"So.. You're just gonna shoot me? Ha! Then do it! I don't fucking care! I never even liked it here working for a piece of shit like you!"
The British man spoke with venom dripping in his tone.

"Tch. You're the one being the piece of shit." Tord narrowed his eyes at the other.

"Go ahead & fucking shoot me. Do it!"
Tom sounded like he was encouraging him to just shoot him. Of course, the blue man was tired with all of this. He just wanted to be free. He wanted to escape, & now this looked like a better idea to him so he could run away from all this. The pressure would be taken away.

Tord halted in his actions, his eyes went wide as he looked at the door.
His breathing hitched, making him leave from pulling the trigger.

Tom was startled why the other did shoot him yet. When he looked up, Tord was starting what stood behind him.

What?

Tom turned his head only to see a man in green he knew too well.

"Edd."

I know this chapter sucks but uh okay- I didn't feel like writing something lovey-dovey. Ever since on that stupid mother's day my mom hit me with God knows what, & boy my upper lip was swollen like hell. I LOOKED HORRIBLE LIKE OOF—yea I cried & was avoiding her. Then she comes & guilt trips me how she's so sick n stuff.

But if you enjoyed it please do vote & follow!