5.

This all was witnessed by Tia, who was burning with jealousy. Even though she falsely proved her baby to be  Shivaay's, she never received such loved from anyone of the family members.

Tia: Mere pati ko chheen kar tum yahaan maze le rahi ho, Anika. Likin I promise, jis tarah mere baby aur maine Dushyant ko khoya hain, tum bhi apne bacche ko kho dogi.

She sneaked past them and went straight to the kitchen. There, Dadi was instructing one of the staff members.

Dadi: Anika ki jo bhi zaroorat ho, uske maangne se pehle poori ho jaani chahiye. Aur abhi uske liye taaza santre ka juice bana kar le jaana.

Dadi leaves from there while the staff member (SM) began preparing the oranges. Tia came there and pretended to faint.

Tia: Ah!

SM went to help her.

SM: Ma'am, aap theek toh hain?

Tia: Actually, main apni medicines lena bhool gayi thi. Kya tum please mere room se mera purse le aaogi?

SM: Sure Ma'am.

As the SM left, Tia quickly found the sugar jar which had glass pieces mixed in and replaced it with the regular one.

Tia: Sorry baby. Meri tumse koi personal dushmani nahi hain. Tumhare fault sirf itna hain ki tum Anika ke baby ho.

She moved away as the SM came with her purse.

Tia: Thank you.

She left from there while the SM prepared the juice, unknowingly mixing the glass pieces in. She takes it to Anika.

On the other hand, Tia sees Shivaay and goes to him.

Tia: Hi Shivaay baby.

Shivaay: Oh, hi Tia. Tum apni mom ke ghar se aa gayi?

Tia: *keeps her hand on his shoulder* Tumhe miss kar rahi thi toh aa gayi.

Shivaay: T...Tia, mujhe ek important kaam hain. I have to go.

Tia: But, Shivaay baby...

Before she could, continue Shivaay went away. He went to kitchen to have a glass of water. As he was drinking, he noticed some sugar dropped on the counter.

Shivaay: Yeh staff members bhi na...

He tried to brush it off but the glass pieces pricked his fingers. He hissed but when he saw a drop of blood on finger, he inspected the sugar and found glass pieces. He was shocked when he recalled a SM taking juice for Anika. He quickly ran towards her.

The SM gave Anika the juice and went away. Anika was about to drink it but Shivaay comes and snatches the glass.

Shivaay: Anika!

In the process, juice fell on his arm, with the glass pieces making numerous cuts on it. He didn't notice at first because he was too scared about Anika, who was just shocked.

Shivaay: Tum theek toh ho?

Anika: Shivaay, kya hua?

Shivaay: Is juice mein glass pieces they Anika.

Anika's hand flew to her stomach in fear. Shivaay kept his hand over hers.

Shivaay: Chinta mat karo. Humara baby safe hain.

Just then Anika noticed his bleeding arm.

Anika: *shrieks* Shivaay!

She grabbed his arm, making him wince in pain.

Anika: Yeh kya kiya aapne? Kitna khoon beh raha hain.

Shivaay: It's okay...

Anika: Koi okay-shokay nahi. Aap Abhi mere saath chaliye.

She takes him to their room, cleans his wounds and dresses it. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Shivaay cups her face with his free hand.

Shivaay: Anika, tum ro kyoon rahi... tumhe Darne ki zaroorat nahi hain. Tum bilkul theek ho.

Anika: Likin aap toh nahi hain na. Aap apna dhyaan kyoon nahi rakhte?

Shivaay: *glancing at his wound* It's not serious...

Anika: Shivaay, chot aapko lagti hain. Par dard mujhe hota hain.

Shivaay: *cups her cheek* Meri itni chinta mat karo. Jab tak tum theek ho, main bhi theek rahoonga.

Anika sniffles and continues to dress his wounds. Suddenly, something strikes Shivaay and his face tenses.

Anika: Kya hua Shivaay?

Shivaay: Anika, us raat jab hum... matlab tab bhi hum drunk they. Likin jo bhi hua, mujhe yaad hain. Vaguely hi sahi par kuch toh yaad hain. Likin Tia ka saath mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi... yeh baat settle nahi ho rahi.

Anika: Baat toh Sahi hain. Aur aisa kaise aapko kuch yaad nahi aur Tia ko Sab yaad hain.

Shivaay: *frustrated* I don't know, maybe usne mujhse kam drinks lee thi... I don't know.

Anika: Achha hum, uske baare mein baad mein baat karenge...

Tia: Shivaay baby.