this i believe

What is my current set of stories? How do I think it might change in the future? Anything could really happen. But this is what wrote and what I think relates to this question;

I don't like things that are slimy and weird looking like worms, snails, and slugs. That is one of my stories that I carry with me. Every time during the summer I go out to Cape Cod and go to the beaches and everyone knows that when it's low tide and you're at the beach... there are going to be sea snails. Since I could remember I would always dodge the sea snails and sometimes wear water shoes so I wouldn't be able to touch those slimy, evil creatures.

One time when I was at my friend's house and we were sliding on her Slip-in-Slide where the water was spilling all over the grass these huge long worms appeared from the grass. Then as fast as I could, I leaped for the chair nearest to me so the worms wouldn't be able to touch me without climbing up the chair and getting a deadly sunburn. I don't want a worm touching me.

When I was in Cape Cod during the summertime my grandparents put in a volleyball net and I was playing with my brothers. Then all of a sudden, I think it's my turn to hit the ball and it goes flying right behind Alessandro and into the wild part of the yard. Without really thinking Alessandro goes to get the ball barefoot and a couple minutes later when I'm waiting for the volleyball he tells us this story while he was just getting the ball. That there was a slug back there that was on his foot and while he was walking back he slid a little and there he saw it, a slug. Then he peeled the slug off my foot and threw it somewhere behind him. Right when I heard that, a weird sensation crept through my body and I was just disgusted by how there was a slug right there in the yard. Then when we started to hit the ball around I just decided to go inside because I couldn't take it anymore, there was a slug somewhere!

I believe that this fear of these weird creatures might slowly disappear, like it was never there. Then when I get older I look back on this and I just think, oh that crazy fear was just plain ridiculous!