9. The Best's Bests

"Please, call me Stanley," the man said. He was rather old, and was wearing tinted sunglasses over his square shaped face, "hey, kids. Sit down wherever. Today we'll be watching a video of the MCU's best moments,"

One girl raised her hand, "What does MCU stand for?"

Mr. Leiber chuckled, "My bad," He said, "I meant avenger's best moments. I accidentally confused it with my comics,"

Once everyone had settled into the amazingly comfortable chairs,  Amber shut the lights and Mr. Leiber started the video.

"Hello, my name is Captain America," The Steve look-alike said on screen, in the style of the psa videos, " and today we'll be watching the top 10 heroic moments. But first, please make sure your cellular devices are off. Also, refrain from eating or making disruptive noises," The cap continued to list theater etiquette and a little back ground info on the Avengers (the video included the iconic 360° Avenger stance) before finally saying, "so let's get started,"

"Number 10: Agent Phil Coulson," Captain said. The video showed many snippets of the deceased agent. One scene included Tony Stark saying his first name's Agent, "Agent Coulson was a well respected man and seriously underrated. Unfortunately, he tried to go against the powerful Loki, who was mind controlled at the time by a panini chin -spoiler alert-"

"Did he seriously say spoiler alert?" Ned whispered.

The screen showed Agent Coulson threatening Loki with a gun of some sort. 'Captain America' continued to speak of Phil as more videos of him were shown. Eventually the scene changed into a bleeding Phil on the floor. He shot Loki and whispered, "so that's what it does,"

"Rest in peace, Agent Coulson," Captain said.

"Number 9: the Hulk," Captain made a face, "the Hulk is a strange creature, but very strong. Good if you're him, I suppose. Bad if you're his victim,"

The video showed the Hulk standing before Loki.

"I guess this one is self explanatory, right?" Captain said as the Hulk smashed Loki's body, "Thank you, Mr. Hulk, next," the video showed Hulk stalking off as he muttered Puny God.

"Number 8: Clint Barton," The screen showed short videos of Clint, "Clint, also known as the Hawkeye, is known for his impeccable wits and aim, but one of his best moments is his motivational speech towards a newer avenger, Wanda Maximoff," the scene showed him guarding a scared Wanda as she used magic to destroy robots, "after the young girl is consumed with guilt for helping start a war that would've ended the world, he says this,"

The scene cuts to Clint's face. He says,

the city is flying, okay? The city is flying. We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense.

Someone shoots a hole through the house they're in and he shoots them back. He continues,

But I'm going back out there because it's my job, okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or who you were. If you go out- you fight. And you fight to kill. You stay in here, you're

good- i'll send your brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an avenger.

Captain speaks as it shows Clint getting more arrows and re entering the battlefield, "just look at his influence!" The scene cuts to Wanda walking outside with a look of determination.

"Amazing man," Captain trailed off.

"Number 7: one of the most important anti heroes ever, Loki Odinson- the god of mischief." Again, small snippits of Loki were shown, "Loki is one of the most powerful magic users ever, his abilities range from time manipulation to shape shifting," He winks, "though there isn't an exact scene in which he was unwaveringly heroic, his character arc is one to be admired- putting him to par with Stark's iceberg persona,"

"Wait... So is loki a good guy?" Ned whispered to Peter.

Peter ignored Captain's ramble on Loki's development and turned to Ned, "well, he and the avengers made peace, so..." Peter shrugged, "And Ms. Maximoff says he was just as controlled as Sergeant Barnes,"

"Number 6: Agent Peggy Carter," Captain continued, "Ah, yes. My ex was one of best agents the world has had, and many villains trembled beneath her glare. In fact, Hydra disappeared for 70 years, and didn't dare make a move until Agent Carter retired,"

The clips showed Peggy shooting, punching, fighting, everything, "some people like to think of the phrase hell in high heels when describing her. But to be honest, Hell has never met Agent Carter," the Captain marveled.

"Number 5: Thor," Captain paused, "Now, Thor... Thor is... He-" Captain waved his hand, as if searching for the right word, "he's a good guy. But incredibly naive. He's more of a golden retriever than a king, to be honest. Just dont get on his bad side," the screen showed Thor chanined up and dangling. A voice off screen said, Thor, son of Odin. To which Thor replied, Surtur, son of a bitch.

The students chuckled.

"Maybe he's been around his brother too long," Captain mused, "but anyway, here he is seen getting ready to fight the big fire guy with long eyebrows. Lets see how it turns out,"

The video shows Surtur asking Thor why he bothers to even try to fight. Thor replies, because thats what heroes do.

After a couple of awkward seconds, Mjölnir comes flying. Thor breaks free and grabs his hammer.

Thor and Surtur exchange a couple of insults as Thor starts beating up many fire creatures.

After Thor beheads Surtur, Captain clasps his hands together, "oof," he said.

He said something else, but was drowned out by Ned's whispering, "-is so cool! Who do you think is going to be next?"

"Probably someone lame," Mj said.
"

Number 5," Captain continued, "a personal favorite of mine: Spider Man,"

A/N: I based the top 10 moments on a survey i did on my family. but if anyone of you thinks someone else should be on the list instead, feel free to comment it and i'll do my best to edit the story to make it fit!
now happy readings!