The Pink Haired Beauty

I am Saiko Metori, son of one of the richest man in Japan. Currently, I just spotted the most beautiful person I have ever seen! He has pink hair, green glasses, and these antenna head piece things. I have never seen anyone who was as unique as him! I must have him!
     I hired someone to gather info about him for me. His name is Saiki Kusuo, he goes to PK Academy and his older brother is the genius, Saiki Kusuke. That was pretty much the only information about him we could find that would be of use. The rest of the information was medical history and date of birth, as well as family members besides the genius. Also, this Saiki has almost no medical record, the only one we found for him was when he was born... How is he not dead yet?
     Anyways, I decided to transfer to his school and convince him to go out with me by using my money. Like father always said, "money can buy everything." These words are the words of absolute truth. I can get anything I want with money without having to do anything. Its basically living a dream of the poor people!

~The next morning at PK Academy when Saiko transfers~

     "Okay class, we have a new student and I want you all to welcome him." The teacher said and waved me inside. I opened the classroom door and my butler wrote my name down on the board.
     "Hello, plebes! I don't plan on socializing with poor people like you so I'll get right to the point! I'm here to retrieve the love of my life!" I said spotting Saiki sitting at his desk reading. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Saiki Kusuo, will you please be mine?" I asked the pink haired boy.
     He looked at me with his hidden eyes for a moment then looked back down.
     "No thanks, I don't even know you, let alone love you." He replied coldly. Hmm... Does he not know how much money I have? That must be it, because if he did he would obviously want to go out with me!
     "If you are worried about money, don't worry! I be billions of dollars for you!" I bragged. He looked at me again, I knew he would change his mind!
     "No thanks, I don't love you." He replied again. Pfft, who needs love when you have money?!
     "Ahem, Saiko, will you please sit down?" The teacher asked and I decided to talk more about during lunch.

~After class~

     It was finally after class and I could talk to Saiki again! I walked over to his desk and I could feel glares following me. Insolent plebes, they should know not to glare at people who are in a higher social ranking!
     My butler pulled a chair to where I was, bowed, and walked away. I sat down in front of Saiki's desks and looked at him read his book silently.
     "Can I help you?" He asked still looking down at his book.
     "Actually, yes you can. You don't want my money, so how about I take you on a date instead? I'll just make you fall in love with me!" I proposed the idea. Saiki glanced up from his book and sighed.
     "Fine, good luck trying to get me to 'fall in love with you.'" He said a tad bit sarcastic. I'll show you! I'll make you fall in love with me for sure!