Chapter 1 - Intruder

(BAAAAAM BOOOOM BANG BANG BANG )

" Who the hell is in our house !? Ore sama needs to sleep! " the usual grumpy Ayato opened his eyes slowly while lying down on the sofa.

"Ayato." Laito and Kanato walked down the stairs while Ayato looked up. 

"What was that loud sound that woke Yours Truly from my deep slumber? " Ayato complained as Kanato looked at Teddy.

"Teddy,might it be a human? I sense food near." He giggled as Reiji stepped out with Shu followed by Subaru who seemed ready to kill any moment.

"I smell someone's presence..." Subaru spoke slowly looking at the front metallic front door.

"It's way too early in the morning, the sun just rose.I haven't woke up so early after the wedding of that person 2 months ago." Laito gave a sigh when they heard the sound again.

(BANGGGG BAAAAANG BOOOOOM BAM)

"GOOOOOD MORNING!" a girl dressed in a plain crop tee and shorts with sneakers opened the door with a kick which made the Sakamaki brothers jump a little.

"Who are you!?" Ayato yelled as he covered his eyes when the sunlight came into the house when she kicked the door open.

"I am Ariza Sakamaki!" the girl smiled and dragged her loads of luggage up the stairs into the room.

"......Repeat your last name Kitty." Laito widened his eyes when Ariza gave a flying kick in his face which he dodged with quick reflexes.

"Not a Kitty , I am Ariza Sakamaki. A.R.I.Z.A S.A.K.A.M.A.K.I." she landed back on the floor with another wider smile and looked at all of the guys in the room.

" Welcome home." Shu finally spoke up after all the awkward silence. "You must be the girl the person spoke of. " he continued with a monotoned expression and timbre.

The hall was filled with a long silence with all eyes on Ariza.