Chapter 11 - Bodyguards

“I don’t think it’s anything much to worry about.” Ariza gave her dazzling smile which was returned by Laito’s sneaky hands trying to wrap themselves around her waist. “I wonder how many time are you gonna make me slap you.”she got tired and sighed repeatedly.

Standing up, Ariza turned to everyone in the room and waved. “I am going to be fine, as long as they’re not targeting me I’m safe right? And furthermore I have no enemies!” she gave her most reassuring smile as she left to return to her room.

“Do you think it’s safe for her to be alone?” Shu stated after Ariza was out of sight.

“Nope, so I should be her 24.7 bodyguard!” Laito smiled slyly as Ayato folded his arms.

“If anyone has to do a body guarding job, Ore Sama is the best out of all of you.” He spoke so arrogantly with pride while Reiji put down his cup.

“I think there is a reason why that Thing came to her room, he might be marking her, I am not sure but he should have a motive. Since it was just her room.” Reiji breathed in deeply and yawned slightly.

“It’s been a long night.” He said and left the others behind in the main hall.

“Shall we have a rotation of body guard duty?” Laito asked.

“Why are we even doing this for her! She’s just some intruder, a daughter of another bitch.” Kanato told Teddy.

“He told us we have to protect her at all costs. “ Shu reminded.

“That guy…” Ayato nodded, remembering what was said the first time he met Ariza.

And so that’s how the guarding started.