one : please wake up

Donny:

after the whole user fiasco, amaryllis' parents came home after hearing the news. they also transferred amaryllis to one of the most advanced hospitals here in the philippines.

as for janina and cassy nakulong na sila. as for me im doing good, im back to work. may bagong movie nga ako coming out soon eh. it's been a 6 months since the incident happened and life has been better, except i get reminded everyday that amaryllis was still in a coma.

"how are you handling everything kuys?" tanong ni hannah taking a seat beside me. "well what do you mean?" i asked back. "diba, you have all this work, and the incident that happened last time and now amaryllis is in a coma with only a 50% chance to wake up" sagot niya.

"because i need to be strong, for amaryllis and for myself." i replied "it's all about the mind set hannah, if i revert my self to the positive things that could happen like, there is a 50% chance that amaryllis could wake up. alam ko namang gigising yun" i laughed shrugging the pain i felt

"you know kuya you don't have to be strong all the time. it's okay to cry or take a rest from time to time" sulpot ni benj. where did benjamin even came from? kanina pa ba siya?

"is she already awake?" ate ella suddenly entered the conversation seating beside hannah.

"no ats she's still in coma, hindi nga alam ng parents niya if she would still wake up" a tear escaped my eye. "are you crying?" tanong ni ate ella when the all engulfed me in a group hug. "why are you all hugging and why am i not included?" a voice asked. it was solana.

"come here baby" i carried her and she sat on my lap. "are you okay kuya donny? why did you cry?" tanong ni solana wiping a tear that fell on my cheek. "of course im okay, i just missed someone" i smiled.

"well why don't you visit her then, can i go with you?" she asked. "solana's right kuys. you're schedule is free. then why not visit amaryllis?" hannah replied "i wanna go kuya" solana begged

"sama ako" hannah spoke, and before you knew it the four of us were in the car driving to the hospital. na iwan si solana kasi she was too young "do you think she'd wake up anytime soon?" tanong ni benj "well i hope so, everybody does benj" i replied. bumaba na kami ng sasakyan we got the passes and headed to the icu, i already informed tita that i would be visiting amaryllis today.

we went in the room, "aalis muna ako ah, i need to get something. thank you donny for coming over." tita smiled holding my hand habang umalis ng kwarto. "ang ganda talaga ni amarylli, even if she's sleeping" ate ella spoke.

amaryllis was indeed beautiful, kahit saan'g angulo mo man tignan.

"too bad kay darren siya na punta. sana sakin na" benj trailed off while everyone glared at him at bumanat siya ng "joke joke! kayo naman hindi ma biro" he added "sige kuys we will leave you with amaryllis muna" hannah spoke at umalis siya ng room kasama sina benj at ate ella.

umupo ako sa stool beside amaryllis' bed. i held her hands as the silence along with the sound the machines surrounded us.

tears rolled down my cheeks habang nakikita ko siyang ganito. she was unconscious, attached to machines with a 50% possibility to never come back alive again.

"hey, i miss you" i sniffed, habang hinahawakan ko yung kamay niya "well i have a new movie that just came out at may paparating rin as well, i also won tons of awards" i spoke.

"are you proud of me liz?" i smilled habang pinunasan ko yung luha ko still holding on to her hand.

"i wish nakita mo yun, kasi i know that you'll be happy for all of us kasi we're all doing so well" i added "i'm sorry i couldn't save you"

"i'm sorry that neither darren or me couldn't protect you. sorry kung hindi ako naging enough. sorry if i wanted the truth to come out. sorry kasi hinayaan kita umalis before. but look na abot mo yung mga pangarap mo. and im proud of you amaryllis, once my amaryllis selene. my darkness and light combined. my star" i sobbed

" i never knew that i could feel this weak without you, i know na wala akong karapatan na mag salita nang ganito because i'm no your boyfriend anymore but come liz, open your eyes. please?" i begged

"hindi ako si darren but please fight harder. fight for me, because i need you to wake up" himikbi ako. my eyes were already red from the endless tears that were falling.

"fight for me. stay because, i still love you. i'll always do" i caressed her cheek. pagkatapos ng ilang minuto, i cooled off i wiped the tears on my cheek and uminahon ako. i held her hand for the last time before leaving saying " i'll see you soon okay?"

tatayo na sana ako ng biglang someone gripped on my hand. it was her. and her eyes were fluttering. amaryllis was finally waking up.