Night Angel

Situated in one of the city’s underground pubs, a fierce soul rises beneath the flickering lights. With the music on, he dances his way through the crowd moving closer to his prey. His blood - thirsty nature was now in control with a blood thirsty vengeance on his target to kill.

But amidst the dancing crowd, he catches a distinct scent that aroused his senses. A human’s sweet scent doesn’t always attract him. But an innocent, sweet smell like this is inevitably appealing to most vampires and even to him --  the human scent of a virgin.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The smell completely filled his airways. Lost and overwhelmed, he forgets his mission for a moment and changes pace desperately searching for its wielder.

A few turns and swerves and he finally caught sight of her. The lady with the same captivating scent was right across the dance hall staring back at him with lustful eyes, batting her lashes as she seductively swayed her hips towards him.

Hoseok in turn moved further to her whilst holding her gaze and meeting in the middle of the dance floor. She stops just an inch away from his touch. Her body wrapped in a tight fitted, red top, accentuating her curves, rolling effortlessly just a heartbeat away from his fangs.

Heat surged in his veins as both of your bodies constantly pressing on each other, turning him on. Hoseok breathed her in, awakening his old soul. Letting her luscious scent ignite his whole senses and setting his true nature set free.

And at that moment, he felt the same old feeling he had in a thousand years and knew what was bound to happen.

‘This woman is going to be my sweetest downfall. And I will not let a single soul lay a finger on her.’

The woman happens to be no one else but you.

“Hyung, 10 o’clock and 3.”

A younger vampire he was with, Jeon Jungkook, purposely bumped him from behind and whispered in his ear. Hoseok quickly drew back from his dazed stated. His eyes averted towards Jungkook’s given directions and saw two hungry vampires eyeing on the woman he was dancing with.

Without a doubt, these were the two wanted vagrants they were tasked to eliminate for kidnapping humans. Hoseok had been a part of Seokjin’s vampire group of assassins for ages in keeping the city’s peace among with humans.

To his comrades, he was a loyal friend but to his enemies, he was the city’s most ruthless vampire assassin. His adamant nature on missions like this roots from his tragic past of losing someone who meant the whole world to him. From then on, he never declines missions even low ranking ones just to eliminate vampires who have ill intentions on humans and vampires alike.

Hoseok’s eyes turned into a pair of blazing red and fiery orange. His face didn’t show it but rage was already surging in on him upon knowing that the two vagrants were targeting you.

He leaned his body closer to yours and with his lips blowing cold air, he whispered.

“Come with me, angel…”

You smiled at his invitation without a single clue of what was happening. He grabbed your hand leading you to the back exit. Upon reaching the exit, Hoseok opened the door that led to a small dark alley with only a single light post the highway which was a few steps away.

Jungkook was already there on the corner expecting for his hyung’s arrival. Confused, you asked. “Where are we going?”

To your surprise, he swiftly pushed you aside, slamming your body on Jungkook’s chest.