Danger

‘Another night.’ You sighed.

All dolled up in front of the mirror, you stare at your reflection dressed up alluring for the night. If only you had a choice, you wouldn’t allow yourself to do this every night. But this time you badly need the cash since it’s been almost a month since your landlady’s been threatening you to settle.

You rummage the closet to grab a coat and then unexpectedly found a familiar one which you had gotten exactly two weeks ago.

‘Hoseok…’

His name still lingers in your lips. His memories still remain vivid. The memory of how his eyes met yours on that dance floor and how he grinded his body on yours feeling his erection on your ass, was enough to turn you on. That wasn't your first time but to you, his appeal was irresistible.

The memory of him in that moment left you with nothing but infatuated thoughts and lustful scenarios playing in your mind that you’ve never had in any other man. Not even in your field of work where most of them only treated you well in exchange for your service.

You now wonder how he has been doing or if he has been keeping an eye on you ever since that night. But you haven’t seen even a mere shadow of him which made you feel stupid for expecting him to stick around.

Because of this, you decided to take out his coat to cover your all - too - revealing clothing and pressed it nicely on your body. His perfume still remains and you smile at the thought of how nice it would be if it were his body pressed on yours.

Your phone suddenly beeped with a message from your friend saying she’s already downstairs giving you a ride to work. Scurrying down the four - set staircase and clutching on to your purse, you went straight to the front door and hopped into your friend’s car.

Both of you arrived at the bar just a few minutes until it opens. Your friend works as a bartender and went ahead to prepare her glasses and mixers at the bar area while you are left in the dressing room together with the other dancers.

When suddenly your boss came in urgently pulling you out to the corner asking you to fill out one of the dancers who’s booked privately later tonight. You’ve been feeling too terrified with private bookings ever since that incident but your boss says the client offers triple of your pay all in just for the usual sensual pole dancing and entertainment.

You made it clear that no sexual ministrations are granted which your boss confirms repeatedly. This has made you somehow safe or so you thought.

“Be upstairs in 10 minutes.” Your boss chimed. You simply nodded watching him walk out of the room.

The busy chatting of the girls made your anxious mind be at ease somehow thinking this would just be a normal night just like any other night you’ve had.

You then took off Hoseok’s coat and hung it in the closet and once again checked out your tight fitting dress that hugged your curves and the black fishnet stockings that complemented your legs.

Five minutes before your call time you head towards the bar and picked up the drinks for your customers. Your friend winked at you at mouthed ‘good luck’ which only made your stomach churn anxious.

Two minutes and your heels clacked along the tiles going up to the VIP lounges and stopped at the exact door number that was given to you. You gave a knock three times before you entered.

Your eyes scanned the room to a group of five middle aged men seated on the black leather couch, greeting you with anticipation but you almost tripped and spilled the drinks you were carrying as you see a familiar man in the corner.