SaMo - Permanent II [M]

A/N: So, here we have it. The first M rated chapter of this book. It wasn't exactly requested to be M rated, but a part 2 was requested a very long time ago. Forgive my absence, I hope this suffices. atfermoon heh... Hi. This is for you, I believe.

-

"Mm... Sana? What is it?" Momo rasped, feeling Sana move out of her hold and tap her on the shoulder a few times.

It was dark; it was the middle of the night. Momo and Sana had soundly fallen asleep, limbs tangled together. They called it a day after work, having sex, taking a shower together, and cooking themselves a small dinner in their humbled home. Momo's eyes were barely open and she could just about make out Sana's silhouette sitting up on the bed, along with the girl's soft breathing.

"Momoring, I..." Sana started with a whisper, and Momo wasn't sure why she was acting weird.

"Go on, baby. What's wrong?" she asked softly, her voice raspy from sleep.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just had a dream... I had a wet dream. But- it wasn't like any other time..."

Momo furrowed her brows, eyes still closed. She reached out to hold Sana's waist with one hand, just to make sure she was really there and this wasn't a dream.

"Babe, what are you saying?" Momo finally made an attempt to open her eyes fully, reaching over for the bedside lamp to turn it on.

With the dim lamp somewhat lighting up their room, Momo's eyes adjusted to the new intensity for a second, before they locked themselves onto Sana's frame. The first thing Momo saw was how flushed and pink her cheeks were, even in the dim light. Then, almost creepily, how dilated her pupils were.

"Momo, I had a wet dream about Mina."

Momo wasn't the type to ever get jealous of the idea of Sana with other people, despite how possessive she could be. This was no different, and she'd have shrugged it off and pulled Sana back to sleep against her chest, but the latter seemed highly bothered by this apparent wet dream.

"Okay...? Do you want to talk about it?" Momo asked, not exactly sure how she was meant to approach the situation with the way her girlfriend was staring at her like she was an alien.

"I- I think so. She... She hurt me. It hurt, but I... I think I liked it. I don't know, because I know I didn't like it in my head, and I know now because it's disturbing to think about, but I woke up... Wet."

Momo frowned slightly. It sounded more like a nightmare to her after Sana gave her a little more to work with. Despite this, she knew Sana was ultimately okay, or she'd be in tears by now. The girl seemed just as confused as Momo was.

"That's... New. But you're okay, right?" she asked, guiding Sana closer by the waist, the latter's body falling perfectly into place against Momo's chest.

"Mhm. I think I need to be finished, though..." Sana whispered, gentle against Momo's collarbone, and Momo knew she was blushing.

"Okay, baby. Lights on or off?" Momo asked softly, and Sana mumbled a short 'off' in response, allowing her to flick the switch of the lamp, darkening their room again.

Momo held the back of Sana's neck, the tips of her fingers between strands of her tousled, grey mane. With her hand here, though it was psychological, she could almost see everything on Sana's mind. Sometimes, she swore she could, and she'd tell the latter about the pictures and thoughts and feelings, when both of them were drunk off each other's kisses and in a daze. Momo had grown to have muscle memory when it came to Sana. Like a dance routine, she touched Sana according to the beat of their synchronised hearts, kissed her and held her tighter in the right moments.

Momo tasted the soft sound Sana's mouth made, unsure of what it meant. Gently, she brought their faces apart, and they were close enough for their eyes to be visible, staring intensely at each other.

"The dream, is it bothering you?" Momo muttered, pressing her forehead to Sana's in an attempt to comfort her more.

"Mhm. But I think I'll be fine after I... Yea..." Sana breathed out, the faint outline of her moving lips catching Momo's eyes in the dark.

Momo's thumb found itself on Sana's small face. She traced under her cheek, down the side of her face, and then her lower lip. It was dark, hazy, but Momo brushed her thumb over Sana's lips, feeling her tongue on the very tip of her finger. It made her smile.

"Okay. Let me make sure you're okay," Momo whispered, parting Sana's lips with her thumb as she leaned in to kiss them.

They pulled apart from the warm comfort of their lips on their own, and Sana settled her face into the crook of Momo's neck, letting herself go in her embrace. It was a peculiar thing. Not a denial, not disinterest; it was letting go. It was Sana, wanting Momo to do what she did to her in the best way possible, and wanting to breathe while Momo did it. They didn't always have such soft sex. They could, anytime they wanted, but it felt special when instead of either of them asking for it to be a certain way, the circumstances just lead to it. Tonight was like that. Not many words, no mindless, breathless making out, nothing of the sort.

Momo slipped her hand into Sana's loose shorts, fingers brushing over her underwear. She'd usually make a crude comment on the state the fabric was in, but she didn't say anything this time. Instead, despite her thoughts preoccupied on what Sana's dream could've looked like, she traced her fingertips over the wet spot, just because she liked to hear Sana's unsteady breathing for a while.

"Momo, please," Sana's small voice halted Momo's movements for a second, including her beating heart.

It wasn't a beg, nor was it a plead. It wasn't pained, but it was filled with emotion. It wasn't desperate, but it was a need. Momo had never heard Sana ask for it like that in their close to four year long relationship, not once. She couldn't even think about teasing Sana now, not with the way she asked.

"Okay."

Momo had lifted her head up to stare at the ceiling, not having to see what she was doing when her fingers slid into Sana's wet underwear, touching the source of the heat. Slick, like she'd imagined. It was warm, everything was warm. Momo often felt like she was on fire around Sana, especially when she touched her so intimately. Sana gasped quietly, further burying her face in the latter's neck. Her fingers fiddled with the hem of Momo's tank top and exposed parts of her skin, touching and feeling whatever happened to be under her skin. She gripped the shirt slightly when she felt two fingers entering her, almost relieved. She sighed, closing her eyes. It felt good. It was everything she needed.

Momo's fingers moved on their own, all while Momo herself spent the time thinking about things, nothing particularly related to her fingers inside her lover. Mina, of all people, wasn't so surprising. She was a close friend of the both of them, Momo thought, as if she didn't already know that. Her fingers were coated, knuckle deep inside Sana. Mina hurting Sana, that was new. Sana whimpered, and Momo mumbled a jumble of incoherent words in response, her fingers slowly but surely working the latter into an oncoming orgasm.

"Momo, I need to-"

"I know. You can," Momo whispered, curling her fingers up in the slightest to cue the peak of Sana's pleasure.

A soft moan resonated throughout the room, one that made Momo close her eyes to enjoy to the fullest. Sana's voice was easily and simultaneously the most sensual, innocent, and erotic thing Momo had the pleasure of hearing. She savoured it, slowly moving her fingers again to ride the waves out, feeling Sana's body twitch and shiver for a few minutes more.

"Is this okay?" Momo asked after timeless minutes of nothing but their breathing.

"Mhm. Thank you. Goodnight," Sana whispered, leaning up to tenderly kiss under Momo's jaw, filled with affection.

"Night. I love you," Momo mumbled, easily feeling drowsy again from the fact that she took care of Sana and made her feel okay again.

That was really all they needed, all they needed to feel at ease, and all they needed to love each other to death, because they were nothing if they weren't permanent.

-end-
A/N: Yikes someone doesn't know how to write smut(that's me by the way hi).