Chapter 1:Josie meets Kai

Josie's POV: Right know. I am in the woods. I did a tracking spell to see if I could find any Gemini coven members. I found one person in mystic falls. Right know I am going to use a spell to get to them. I start the spell.
Me:"Qu nau gau k Hal ple tek." Suddenly I am transferred into a dark restaurant. With a man in chains. Passed out on the stage. I go over to him . I touch the chains there spelled to stay on him. I start to siphon the magic. Once I'm done. I take the chains off him. I shake him abit.
KAI's POV: I feel someone shaking me. Who is here. I open my eyes. And see a girl no older than 16.
???:" hey what's your name? Sir,are you ok?" She stares at me. Something about her feels sooooo familiar.
Me:"Who are you?" She smiles softly at me.
???:"Well,I asked you first."
Josie's POV: He smiles at me.
???:"Stubborn,(chuckles) you remind me of myself when I was your age." I smile at him.
Me:"And you are?" He holds out his hand.
???:"KAI,KAI Parker." I smile at him and shake his hand .
Me:"And I'm Josie Saltzman." He suddenly snatches his hand away from me. And looks at me with wide eyes.
KAI's POV: Josie stares at me confused.
Josie:"What's wrong?" I look into her eyes. That explains so much.
Me:"Josie? I can't believe. This the first time I ever saw you." She looks at me confused.
Me:" my name is. Malachi Parker and I am the twin brother of Josette Laughlin ." She looks at me with wide eyes.
Me:"Yes,I'm a sociopath yes I,tried to kill you and your sister more than once. Yes I killed most of my family including your biological mother. But here me out Josie after seeing you for the first time. I want to change. Josie please!, I love you and your sister. And I know you don't want to merge."
Josie's POV: I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. And cry into his shoulder. He starts to shush me and trying to calm me down.  And it's working.
KAI:" shhhh shhhh, it's OK just let everything out. Come on sweetie." I pull back and kiss his cheek. And smile at him.
Me:" I love you uncle KAI."He smiles at me. And connects our four heads. He then kisses my four head. And move his head on top of mine.
KAI:" I love you too baby."