Chapter 2:Lizzie meets Luke and liv

Lizzie's POV: Right now I am doing a spell trying to get in contact with anyone in my bloodline. I stand in the middle of my room. And start the spell.
Me:"Ven doc kutsu el Mosi evenos labrucan." Send me two people appear in my room. A man and a woman. Both with blue eyes and blond hair.
Me:" hi." They both look at me.
???:" Who are you?" I smile at them.
Me:" I am Elizabeth Saltzman but my friends call me Lizzie." The man smiles at me.
???:" I am Lucas Parker. This is my twin sister Olivia Parker. Our friends call us liv and Luke ." I shake both of their hands. There witches. I know this because I accidentally siphoned of their magic.
Me:" your witches, wait were you two Gemini twins?" They look at me strangely.
Luke:" how do you know that?"
Me:" wait are you two related to Josette?"
Luke's POV:Wait,did she say Saltzman?
Me:"Are you realated to Alaric Saltzman?"
Lizzie:"He's My dad." We look at her surprised.
Liv:" that doesn't make any sense. You have blonde hair!!" She glares.
Lizzie:" I get that from my mother and grandmother!!!" I give her a questioning look.
Me:" Who is your mother and grandmother?" She stares at me.
Lizzie:" wow, I thought you would know that a vampire have the next  generation of Gemini twins in her stomach." I start to think long and hard a vampire? Blonde hair and blue eyes. Then I name finally came to mind. Her name is Elizabeth. And nickname is Lizzie. In honor Of sheriff Elizabeth Forbes.
Me:"Caroline?" She smiled and nodded her head.
Liv:" that's impossible. Vampires can't have children." Lizzie glares at liv.
Lizzie:" The last of our coven used There magic to transport me and my sister into her stomach."  We look at her.
Me:" from where?" Liv nods her head.
Liv:" Who's you'r biological mother?" She frowns at us.
Lizzie:"Josette."
Liv's POV: I look at her surprised. I keep on glaring at her this is my niece.
I cover my mouth. I walk over and hug her.