The Fight

I woke up early today because I was just too excited to tryout for quidditch.

Well I really want to tryout for seeker but I would be great as a beater too. I enter the common room. As I woke up early there was no one in the common room.

I sat on an armchair near the window because the black lake fascinates me a lot. I get to see new creatures and I think one mermaid comes here often. I was looking through the window when I saw a creature pass through. I go near the window and look closely. What I saw was the scariest thing I have ever seen.

There was a fish but not an ordinary one. It had three horns and it was an ugly colour of yellow. It's teeth were red like blood. And it had fully green eyes. And one thing I noticed the most was that instead of fins it claw like thing coming out of the area where the fins are supposed to be.

I shuddered looking at the creature. Then I thought of going to breakfast. So I went to the great hall. I ate a sandwich with some orange juice. I then put my name on the list of tryouts as a seeker and as a beater both.

Students started entering the great hall. I just went towards the trio and started talking.

“ Good morning!”

“Good morning y/n!”

“ So which class do you guys have?” I asked.

“ Defence against the dark arts. I can't wait to see Professor Lockhart and look how is robe matches him.” Hermione said pointing towards the staff table.

“ Hermione you have been talking about him since yesterday. There's nothing special about him.” Ron said

Harry and I nodded in agreement.

After breakfast we went to DADA class. Ron and I sat together while Harry sat with Hermione. Soon enough everyone is in the classroom.

Professor Lockhart come through his office's door.

“ Meet your new DADA teacher me Professor Gilderoy Lockhart order of Merlin third class and honorary winner of witch weekly's most charming smile”

“ Yeah I bet they mistaked charming with ugly.” I said

Ron silently laughed at my joke.

“ But I didn't get rid of the Banshee by just smiling at her. Now we will start our class by a short little quiz.”

He passed the quiz papers throughout the class.

Ron started reading the questions.

“ What is Girderoy Lockharts favorite colour?”

“ I am just gonna write Pink.” I said

“and I am gonna write red.” he said.

“ What is Gilderoy Lockharts favorite ice cream flavour?” Ron read the question.

“ How the hell are we supposed to know that?” Ron asked

“ Well I am just gonna write random stuff and how the hell is Hermione writing the answers easily.”

Enough after guessing answers. Our so called Professor took our so called test papers and started checking them.

“ No one guessed my favorite colour was Lilac but Miss Granger knew my secret ambition but one more thing excluding all the boys only one girl got zero in the test. Might I say who is Miss y/l/n?”

Oh shoot I am done. My goose is cooked. Will he give me detention or what.

“ Miss y/l/n would you please stand up.”