Detentions

We take Ron to Hagrids house. Hagrid gave Ron a metal bucket to vomit the slugs out.

“ So who hexed him?” Hagrid asked

“ Well his spell backfired. He was trying to hex Malfoy but because of his broken wand, he ended up hexing his own self.” I said

“ Why was he trying to hex that Malfoy boy?”

“ He.....called Hermione.....” Ron said while vomiting some slugs.

“He called Hermione a Mudblood.” said Harry.

“ No he did not.” Hagrid said in disbelief.

“ What does it mean though?” asked Harry.

“ It means dirty blood more likely used for muggle borns and it is not a good word to say.” I said

“ How do you know about that word?”
Asked Hermione.

“ Well being someone who has been called that since first year. It ain't a big thing anymore to me.” I replied.

Hagrid comforted Hermione and then said

“You see some pureblood families think that they are the purest and think that half bloods and muggle borns are less then them. But some families are good too like the Weasleys. And there isn't a spell our Hermione can't perform.”

After some time when Ron felt better we headed towards the castle.

“ You guys can go to the great hall for dinner because Ron and I have to go for detention.” said Harry while breaking the silence.

“Oh ok” Hermione replied.

I was having an odd feeling like I was scared because ' What if Malfoy tells some one about the punch. Will I get detention too or will I get expelled.

“What if Malfoy tells about the punch?” I asked.

“I don't know about that but I do know that if he tells his father. His father will get angry on Draco because he was beaten by a muggle born.” Ron Said while grinning.

“Yeah but if he tells Professor Snape then I will get into trouble and I might get punished for it. ” I said

As we entered through the entrance of the castle Professor McGonagall came towards us.

“Mr Potter and Mr Weasley you both know that you will be serving detention today. Mr Potter you will help Professor Lockhart answer his fan mail”

But before Professor McGonagall could complete her sentence Harry spoke up.

“ Do I really have to serve detention with Professor Lockhart?”

“ Professor Lockhart asked me to give you detention with him so you have to go and as I was saying Mr Weasley you will be polishing the trophies in the trophy room with Mr Filch without magic.”( do you know why she said without magic because Filch can't do magic. I don't know if you knew it or not so yeah.)

And after that Professor McGonagall went away with the two boys.

Hermione and I entered the great hall. I couldn't help but notice that nearly every house was smiling at me except for the Slytherins. I guess the news spread like wildfire. Hermione gave me an assuring look. And we both went to our house tables.

Noboby from Slytherin wanted to sit with me. It wasn't that I minded it because that was their everyday thing. But the looks they gave could of killed me. Especially the look Malfoy gave me but I wasn't scared instead my stomach was giving me an odd feeling. Who minds that git though.