four

a good friend

Y/n pov:I was quite scared, a lot of things had just happened in the past 5 minutes

Y/n pov:
I was quite scared, a lot of things had just happened in the past 5 minutes. Now sat next to me, with a hand still tightly gripping my sore arm, was the leader looking like he could kill someone. Why was he so angry at me, I hadn't even tried to escape.

"Please, let go you're hurting me

"Please, let go you're hurting me." I yelped but his hand didn't move instead I even felt it getting tighter causing me to flinch.
"Please," I tried scraping his hand away, hurting from the pain.
He sighed a deep breath and started to calm down. Slowly he let go of my arm releasing the pressure; I could see the red marks immediately. My hand gently brushed over them, and I saw that he had cut into the skin.

I moved away back in my own seat and stared out the window coldly again like I did on the journey there.
"That's what you get for not coming back straight away." His deep voice growled again as if it was all my fault. I couldn't believe how harsh he was, he hadn't even said sorry.
"You didn't think I tried?" I screamed back knowing I had to defend myself here. I ignored him now completely facing away from him not caring if he had anything else to say.
"Don't scream at me sweetie, you're in no position to do so." He threatened with his tone deep like hell. I just couldn't deal with him anymore. I closed my eyes blocking out all the noise and soon I fell asleep.

I awoke with a jolt.

"We are back at the mansion, come on, quickly."
I stepped out the car, careful not to bash my arm on anything. They must have gotten the information they needed through the ear piece when I had it on. I had left the ear piece on the car seat so he could find it later.