Woggles revenge

"Man. My parents wouldn't let me go to that awesome party last night at Adolf's house. Looks like it's time to murder"
Woggle smirks as she grabs a plastic spoon from Obesity's ass and shoves it in her pocket. She sneaks downstairs, keeping quiet as her parents are sitting on the couch having sex while watching the bachelorette on blue ray. She gasps and plunges the spoon into y/no's ear and she screams, flailing her arms around in her naked state. The darling river starts to pee everywhere out of fear.
"Woggle dont do this! I didn't finish clapping her ass!"
He screams, tears flying down his watery face. Woggle smiles.
"Eat shid and die faggot."
She says in Morgan Freeman's voice.
Suddenly, y/n's screams die out and the room goes silent until y/n rises from the ground and is lifted in the air by Jesus.
"Sup bitch." She says in the deepest voice in the entire fucking universe. Than spoons start to fall from hell because if this story is fucking real than there is no heaven. The spoons start to drown Woggle until she starts to cry.
"I'm sorry mom! Please forgive me!"
She screams agonizingly.
Y/n smiles and falls back to the ground. The spoons disappear and she walks over to y/n. Darling river fucking died cuz he's a pussy bitch faggot.
Woggle hugs y/n and they start to vigorously make out. The end niggaaaaaa

Desperate
Eggs
Spoons
Penis
Ass
Cum
Inchworms
Tooth
Onions
Try figuring that one out