2

Toby's POV

I got no reply from the proxy in front of me.

"Well?" I snap. Masky slightly flinched. I stop. He was shaking ever so slightly. I go up to him.

"Masky?" I ask. He takes a step back. His breath was starting to get quicker until he was hyperventilating. His breaths were short and quick. Was he having a panic attack..?

"M-Masky?" I ask again. He lets out a soft whimper. I sigh. Hoodie left for a mission a few minutes ago, so that didn't help. I grab the sleeve of his jacket gently. He flinches. I roll my eyes and drag him to my room. I kick my door shut. I let go of his sleeve and look up at him. I gently grab the bottom of his mask.

"N-No!" He says, grabbing my wrist. His voice was slurred. I knew he had been drinking. Confused, I let go of the mask. He lets go of my wrist.

"I- Sorry..." Masky whispers. This side of Masky was strange. It was different than the Masky I knew (which was a total douche). He let's out a small 'hiccup'. I try again and grab his mask. He was about to grab my wrist again.

"Please." I say. He drops his arm. I gently take his mask off of him. His hair was a mess, unlike the usual, neater way it usually was. His skin had a light pink tint to it. He yawns.

"Masky..." I say. He looks at me.

"Why were y-you drinking?" I ask. He doesn't reply.

"Timothy..." I warn. He looks away.

"I... Can't really r-remember... My m-mind is fu-.. Fuzzy.." He hiccups. I sigh.

"Well, you a-aren't sleeping in here." I hand him his mask. "Sooo... O-Out." I point to the door. He looks at me, as if begging to let him stay.

"What?" I ask.

"Please let m-me stay.." Masky pleads. I roll my eyes.

"No. Out." I hiss. Masky flinches at my harsh tone. He looks to the ground and sighs, giving a small nod then leaving my room. I shake my head. I lock my door and sit on my bed. It was silent in the room, aside from my quiet breathing and occasional tics. After a few minutes, I get up and exit my room. It was deathly silent. Strange.. I shut my door and walk down the hall. I go downstairs. Nobody was in the livingroom.

"Wh- Oh god d-damn it." I sigh. Everybody had left, aside from Masky and I.

"I'm s-stuck with the person I d-despise most. Yay." I mutter sarcastically. I went over to the couch to sit but I then notice Masky.

"Speak of the devil." I mumble. He was asleep, curled into a little ball. I go to the kitchen and was about to get a glass of water before I hear a scream and thud from the livingroom. I exit the kitchen calmly and see Masky curled in a ball on the floor.

"Masky?" I ask. He replies with a whimper. I knew he was still drunk, so hopefully he wouldn't remember this. I go up to him and kneel in front of him.

"Masky?" I ask again. This time he looks up at me.

"Whats w-wrong?" I ask softly, different than the tone I used just minutes ago. He lets out another whimper.

"D-Did you have a-a nightmare?" He nods slightly. I sigh. I motion for him to come closer to me. He hesitates, but does as I had motioned for him to do. He slowly uncurled from his ball and came closer. I grab the bottom of his mask gently. He does nothing to resist or fight. I take off the mask and set it on the coffee table. His dark chocolate brown eyes look curiously into mine.

I'm gonna regret this later. I thought. I pull down my mouth guard and lean up. I leave a small kiss to his forehead. He blushes.

"............" It was silent before Masky smiles a little.