The Bribing...

"Please Mum! It's only a weekend!" I was trying to get my mum to let me to go to London for a book launch.

"It's too far! Plus it's dangerous!"

"Mum, I'm seventeen, I have left school, I have a job, I'm thinking about having a family soon! Is that not enough?!"

"You will not get your self pregnant at seventeen Joanna Barns." My Mum was more the education type of person. She basically wanted me to go to oxford to study Bio Chemics. Which I was not down with...

"I'm with Jo on this one Liz, she's seventeen. This could be a big thing for her..." My Dad was my hero, he always stuck with me.

"Ugh! Jerry! You are supposed to be on my side." Mum whined. "Fine!"

"Really? I can go?!" I squealed.

"I have conditions, I want to know everything about the hotel that you are staying in and call me every five hours." She replied.

"Yes! Yey! Mum I love you so much! I'll go ring Chloe now!" I ran off up the stairs and dialed Chloe's number.

"She said no didn't she?" She sighed down the phone.

"She said yes!" I screamed back.

"Pack your suitcase quickly! Do you need my help? We are going to London!!! Ahhh!" She screamed.

"I'll pack right now! We are going to London tomorrow!!!" I sang.

I hung up the phone and pulled my suitcase out of underneath my bed, I stated to fold my clothes and shove them in.

Pierce The Veil blared through my speakers.

"Jo! Chloe's here!" Damn, that was quick...

She literally bounced into my room, she grabbed arms and started to bounce up and down like a child on christmas.

"Jo! We are going to freaking London!" She screamed.

"Hell yeah gurl!" I jumped with her now.

She pushed me away and walked to my suitcase.

"Yes, this is good, you must pack a bikini, and short dresses, and low-cut tops." She instructed.

"I will, why do I need a bikini? We aren't going to the Bahamas..."

"We wish, there is a spa in our hotel, and pool." She smirked.

"You already booked it?!"

"Yep." She popped the 'p'. "I did it before I came."

"I'm so freaking exsited..." I said.

"So am I! We will go to the Lion King on Broadway thing! And get wasted! We will have to but fake IDs! We will partey!" She did a little dance.

"And to the book launch... That's the main reason we are going, idiot..." I clarified.

"I've already booked the hotel, I got us passes for the spa, I bought us tickets for the big wheel thing and best of freaking all, I got us passes for the black rabbit night club in Oxford!" She screamed.

"No way!" I screamed back.

"Yes way!" We both started jumping like crazy and screaming again.

"Okay, for real though, this is actually happening..." I found it hard to come to terms with this whole thing, last time I went away with Chloe we got a little too drunk and used the fire extinguisher on the pizza guy because he was 'smokin' hot'. Lets just say, we made a fool of ourselves and got kicked out of our hotel...

"This is real." She clarified.

"Girls! Do you want something to eat or drink?" Mum shouted.

"No Mum!" We both yelled back, me and Chloe had been friends for as long as I could remember... My Mum was Chloe's 'second Mum' as people would say.

"I can't wait to get in bed with those cute British guys.." Chloe smirked. To put it bluntly, Chloe was not a virgin, her card was swiped when she was just thirteen... Whore, and she knows it...

"You're such a slut." I joked while throwing a pillow at her.

"Your just jealous, virgin-bitch." She laughed. But she was right...

I was seventeen and a virgin, it didnt bother me much to be honest, i wanted to save it for 'the one'.

* * *

"I. Hate. Flying." I bluntly stated whilst throwing up into the cramped airplane toliet...

It was my first time flying and i hated it...

"Let it all out girl..." Chloe said whilst holding my hair away from my face behind me... I was surprised that we both actually fitted into the only-meant-for-one-person-toilet. The fact that we were both already drunk didnt help, because of the illigal vodka bottle that Chloe snuck onto the plane.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, we about to take our decent into London airport, pleasetake your seats and fasten your seatbelts to prepare for the decent..." The tannoy said.

I shakily stood up from the toilet and adjusted myself, i walked past Chloe without a word whilst wiping my mouth on the sleeve of my holister jacket. We gained a few dirty looks from some of the old people on our flight...

"We are taking our decent into London."

This weekend was going to be the best...

_ _ _ _ _

I apologise in advance for the rather cliche parent's names... Sorry:)

If you have any ideas or any good covers for this story please feel free to send them to me or something? My email address:

casey.taylor@email.com

I will deffinetly give you a shoutout even if i don't use your cover...

Vote, comment and follow:)

-Casey xo