Perfection...

"This is beautiful Chloe!" I squealed whilst looking up at the beautiful, immaculate hotel that we were staying in.

The hotel was in a 90 degree angle and it was mostly glass.

"It must've cost you a fortune Chlo!" I whined.

"I have my ways dearest friend..." She winked. "Now lets go and unpack!" She grabbed my arm and lead me into the hotel entrance. The whole reception was drowned in flowers and lights, in a good was obviously.

The inside was just as beautiful. From walking in there were huge carpeted stairs and either side of the stairs were two gorgeous chandeliers. The ground floor was marbel and has flowers painted onto it.

"May I help you?" A lady wearing a velvet jacket and a pencil skirt, how cliche...

"Yes, we have already booked a room?" Chloe said, she put on the worst 'posh' accent ever. This earned a giggle from me...

"Great! Follow me!" She said cheerily.

We followed her to the reception and she sat behind the desk and clicked the computer mouse.

"What's your hotel clarification number?" She asked.

I looked towards Chloe who was flicking through her phone.

"It is six hundred and seventy seven." She said, again with her posh accent.

"Prefect! You have a room near the spa which a bonus for you two." She winked.

"We are not lesbians..." I bluntly stated.

This lady went bright red and typed slower than before. She handed us a key each and map of the hotel.

* * *

"Dibs this room!" I yelled to Chloe.

"I don't care! I have the view if the open roof strip-club!" She squealed.

"No fucking way..." I said whilst walking into her room, and she was right... There were gorgeous guys in tight leather, loose ties and PVC grinding the stage.

Chloe had her mouth open and was almost drooling.

"Enough of this, we need to get our fake IDs..." I said whilst walking back into my room.

There was a knock at the door and as I went to answer it I heard Chloe scream. I forgot about the door an ran into her room holding my umbrella in attacking postion.

"It's fucking huge! Get it away!" She cried into her pillow, she was stood on her bed looking at the floor where a dead spider lay...

"Fuck you chloe, I thought you were dying." I said whilst walking away from her room and towards the door again.

I opened the door and there stood an angel in human form. His beautiful blonde, curly hair sat gorgeously against his head, his green eyes were like stars.

"I was just wondering if I could borrow a towel? The hotel forgot to give me some..." He said with a thick American accent.

"Sure, come in a second." I stepped aside to let him in, I set the umbrella down and walked into Chloe's room.

She was still on her bed holding her pillow, I grabbed the pillow out of her hand and covered her mouth.

"Shut up! There is the cutest guy ever in our hotel room, don't embarrass me or make a fool of yourself... " I hissed, she have me a confused look but then realized the situation.

She stood up, careful to avoid the spider and popped her head around the door, her mouth dropped and she looked at me with the I-must-get-in-bed-with-him-look.

"Don't even think about it... I saw him first..." I said through gritted teeth.

I walked into Chloe's bathroom, sprayed down perfume on myself and added down lipgloss to my lips. I picked up the biggest towel from her rack and walked back to where I had left him stood. I saw Chloe talking to him and slowing getting closer to him.

"Enough flirt time missy... Go get dressed..." She went a very dark red shade and ran off into her room. "Sorry about her, she's a whore..." I laughed.

He chuckled in a very low voice and smiled... Oh lord...

"Here." I held the towel out in front of me.

"Thanks, uh, what's your name?" He said taking taking towel from me.

"It's Joanna, or Jo..."

"Nice, um, do you want to go for a drink sometime?"

"Sure! What's your room number?"

"It's six hundred and seventy five, I'm literally across the hall from you."

"Oh cool! Great! I'll come round when I'm free!"

"Cool. I'm Jason by the way..." He said whilst walking out the door.

_ _ _ _ _

I know it was short, I'm very sorry about that...

What do you think of Jason?

This picture above/to the side is of the hotel that they are staying in...

Any ship names for them?

Please vote, comment and share!

-Casey xo