Chocolate sauce...

"Vat will it be?" The Italian waiter asked.

"Please can I have the spaghetti special?" I politely asked.

"I'll have the same please, oh! And a bottle of your non-alcoholic champagne." Jason said cheerfully.

"Of course sir!" He walked away.

Jason took me to a very posh Italian place in central London.

"So tell me about yourself." Alex smirked whilst leaning back in his chair as if to get ready to listen to my story.

"Well... Ever since I was little I wanted to sing professionally but only Chloe knows that because my parents are assholes. I sing rock and acoustic. Your turn."

"I'm a professional guitar player."

"Are you being serious?!" That's hot at fuck.

"Thank you, it's one of my main chick magnets." He smirked again.

"What?" I blushed.

"You said it's hot that I play guitar."

Fuck.

"Your meal miss." The waiter turned up just on time.

"Looks good." I said whilst inhaling the scent of tomato.

The waiter poured champagne into tall glasses for me and Jason.

"Thank you kind sir." He dismissed the waiter. "To us."

He held out his glass towards me. I clicked our glasses together and repeated.

"To us."

We enjoyed the rest of our meal laughing at how ridiculous we looked trying to eat the pasta.

* * *

"Chloe just tell me where you are!" I said worriedly down the phone.

"One word bitch, chocolate sauce." She laughed hysterically down the phone.

"That's two words Chlo, just tell me where you are so we can pick you up."

"He says you should come and join us!"

"Who Chloe?! Who?!"

"The stripper!"

"Let's go." Jason grabbed my hand and lead me out of my room again.

"If she's in the strip club she's in trouble." He looked angry and worried.

"Why? It's only-"

"It's not, its run by a gang, they spike drinks then take the girls away. They traffic the girls and they're sold to people who will take serious advantage of them."

"Shit."

We were almost there and I could already hear the blaring music.

Jason grabbed my hand tightly. "Do not let go."

His hand fitted mine perfectly and I felt sparks in that area.

There were no bouncers at the doors so we walked straight in.

"Jo!" We were greeted by Chloe. "It's whipped cream time!"

Chloe grabbed my hand and lead me off while I dragged Jason. She lead us into a private room with several men wearing only pants and bows. One man walked up to Chloe and started grinding her backside. One walked up to me and grabbed my other hand and yanked hard to release me from Jason's grip. I was pulled away whilst Jason was pushed out the room by one of the men. Panic started to rush over me. I was sat on a chair and handcuffed with pink fluffy cuffs. They were strong metal.

"Enjoy the ride." The stripper said.

He began to pull of my shoes.

"What the fuck! Get off!"

He continued to pull off me shoes and lift me dress.

"Jason!"

"Take her away." The stripper signaled towards a group of men.

The cuffs were unlocked and one was taken off but the other was clipped back on and fastened to my other hand on my back.

Jason's POV:

"Jason!" Jo shouted.

The guy pushing me away was slightly bigger than me but not stronger.

I could see through the curtains of the room that Jo's friend licking a mans torso and Jo was sat on a chair.

"Move!" I shoved past the guy and towards the private room but Jo wasn't there.

"Get off!"

"Jo!" I shouted her.

"Jase!" I looked towards where her voice was coming from and she was being dragged along the floor to the back exit.

She was dropped to the floor by the man dragging her and she quickly stood up. She ran towards me with her hands cuffed to her back.

"The key is next to the painting." She said between tears.

I put my arms around her in comfort.

"She's there!" The man pointed in our direction.

"Let's go." I ran over to Chloe and picked her up bridal style while Jo put her shoes on. When did she take them off?

"Run to the entrance." I ordered.

Jo ran off in front of me while Chloe giggled in my arms.

We made it out of the strip club and headed towards our hotel.

We took the lift to our floor.

Jo broke down in tears.

I set sleeping Chloe down on the floor and grabbed Jo's hand to get her to stand and I hugged her again.

"I'm sorry. I let go of your hand. You said not to. They. They." I felt dampness on her back.

I grabbed her arms and turned her around to see a large patch of blood on her skin. Her dress was backless so I could clearly see what the issue was.

She hand two whip marks on her back. Deep ones.

"I'm so sorry Jo." I sighed.

_ _ _ _ _

Was this chapter a little far fetched?

What do you think should happen next?

Should I add a few more characters?

So many damn questions!

Merry late Christmas and happy new year:)

Vote comment and share:)

-Casey xo