Tom X Dom! Fem! Reader

Girls Watch Porn Too

~Readers POV~

Ahh the world of pornography. Sex that isn't meant to be classified as sex. Hot people getting it on over some kind of circumstance. Ha, cirCUMstance. I was in the same ship but different boat as my housemate, Tord. He liked hentai while I was a lover of the human form. To each their own I guess.

To everyone except Tord, I was an innocent flower that must be protected to the cruel world of the Internet at all cost. Tom was flustered easily by anything sexual that I put into innocent context. I liked Tom, and I was incredibly sick of him acting like I was all innocent; so I had hatched a plan.

1. Order a new vibe
2. Charge it
3. Go to my room
4. Watch porn without headphones
5. Masturbate very loudly
6. Get Tom in my room
7. Fuck him.
0. Make sure Tom is the only other person in the house.

I had already ordered a new toy and charged it, all I needed was for Tom to be in my room and for us to be home alone. My homie Tord was able to get Edd and Matt out of the house for a few hours one afternoon so I could begin the rest on my plan. I hummed as I turned on my laptop, placing in on Bluetooth to the living room and blasted it. I took off my clothing, and got the toy ready at my entrance. A few minutes later, I was moaning in ecstasy, slowly lowering the volume.

~Toms POV~

Listening to Pornhub blare through out the house was annoying. However, it was shocking to realize the source was (Y/N)'s room. I marched right up there and opened the door a crack. The thought of this was impossible, there was no way that this innocent girl could be doing this.

Her legs were spread, her left hand playing with her breasts, whilst the right was toying with her tight pussy, a purple dildo with a clit stimulus as plunging into her at its highest setting of vibration. Her back was arched, moaning is pleasure. I would be lying if I said my cock wasn't hard. Her motions where frantic, her moans were loud. She was smiling as she moaned, as if she knew how sexy she looked, and was turned on by her own frame. I wanted her. I slowly rubbed myself through my jeans.

"Tom~!" She moaned out, I caught my breath. "Oh Tom I want you to fuck me so bad~ I want you to let me ride you~ please fuck me~" I assumed she was moaning to herself, however I was incorrect. She was starring right at me, catchings me touching my cock. I coughed as she got up, the vibe still deep inside her as she walked to me, pulling me in and slamming the door shut. This woman knew what she wanted... she wanted me. I nodded as she hungrily pushed me to the bed and stripped me of my clothes.

~(Y/N) POV~

I immediately tied that boy up like you tie a tie..... when you're tying someone to a bedpost. He was tied up pretty good, when I slipped the vibe out of my tight pussy, and replaced it with a strap-on the prodded Toms entrance. He looked surprised, but melted like butter as I stroked him.

"Yes darling relax~ I'm gonna make you feel so good~" I giggled as I took him in my mouth. His loud moans only made me quicken my pace. I was going to fuck this man.

He gasped and groaned, gripping onto the bed sheets and arching his back as I started to push into him. He was loving the attention, as moans and begs for more fell from his mouth.i quickened my pace as he happily gasped, his cock hardening in my hand as I stroked him. When I licked the slit, he gasped loudly.

"(Y/N)! Fuck fuck fuck~ oh god you better not fucking stop~ you better fuck me harder~" he purred. I giggled softly an went harder, ramming the plastic dick right into his prostate, sending him wild. As he came, cum ravished my breasts. I gently took off the fake cock, and got on top of his semi-erect one. I gently lowered myself in and pushed his cum deep inside me. I giggled as I bounced on him, my ass slapping his thighs. "Thomas, you better cum again inside my pussy~" I whispered to him, the night was only just  getting started.