Ocean eyes

Krel X blind Nerdy reader ( requested by RockinMoterGirl )

Krel was walking around the school in the search for the band room to find a guitar. That Principle Uhi said he can borrow for practice if needed. Krel sighed in frustration, unable to find it. Until he heard a beautiful voice, that seemed to echo through the hallway.

"I've been watching you

For some time

Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes

Burning cities and napalm skies" 

He looked around trying to pinpoint the sound.

"Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes

Your ocean eyes" 

He found himself running and he kept running.

"No fair

You really know how to make me cry

When you gimme those ocean eyes" He wanted to cry hearing those words with so much emotion, he also felt like he was suffocating. He needed to find them.

"I'm scared

I've never fallen from quite this high

Falling into your ocean eyes

Those ocean eyes"

 The singing stopped and his eyes are now streaming with tears. He then heard the sound of a girl weeping. 

He pushed the door open, his eyes widen when he saw the girl in front of him, she had (h/l) (h/c) with beautiful skin. But nothing can compare to how her eyes were so vibrant with emotion, yet so dull. He just stood there unable to move. 

"H-hello?' she asked.

 He was afraid to speak. "I can hear you breathing, I know someone's there" she stated.

He coughed, and she jumped a bit. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just need help finding.. the band room." He said rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. She chuckled then smiled. 

Krel's heart fluttered. He didn't even know what he was feeling. 

"You actually, are already in it," she said. 

"Is there something you need?" she quickly asked. 

"Actually yes I do," He said walking a bit closer to her, but not too close. 

"What do you need?" she asked slowly getting up from her stool. 

"A guitar," he said sheepishly.

 The girl thought for a moment, and tapped her foot, she then heard the strum of the guitar strings due to the vibration. 

"It should be right behind you," she states. 

He turns around and smiles. He looked at the girl and grabbed the guitar. "Thank you so much," he said.

  "You're welcome" she smiles. "My name is Krel by the way" He states a bit sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck a bit sheepishly. 

She grinned. "Nice to meet you Krel, I'm (Y/N)" she said and chuckled a bit. 

Krel smiled back. He waved saying as a sign that he was leaving, he started to walk back to the door He then turned around seeing she was not waving back. He was puzzled by this.

 "A quick question if you don't mind me asking." He stated to her. 

Her head picked up. "I don't mind at all," she said with a smile. "Was it you, the one singing before, I entered?" He asked. 

She nodded. 

"And why were you crying?" He asked another question.

"I can't see" she stated in a low whisper.

"What do you mean?" He asked."Well, per se, all you can see was nothing but a black void, that's what I see. I see nothing but an endless void of black," she said. 

Krel thought for a moment. "I'm blind..." she says.

 Krel looked at her and started to type on his phone;  which she could hear.

"What are ya doing?" She asked a bit curious. "Making a few notes," he spoke. She walked towards him, then tapped her foot and stopped right in front of him. Krel looked up, his face darkens.

"Krel, I may not be able to see. But I can tell I'll be seeing you real soon." She chuckled.

He laughed. "I'll be going now, it was a pleasure to meet you," he said walking out with his guitar.