do you?

Payton's POV

Please don't leave me, I whispered

I was lightly crying. I was holding her hand with my head in her lap. I was about to leave when I felt a slight pressure on my hand. I looked up and saw her eyes were slightly open.

Kennady: I love you, but it's time that I leave

Payton: no please don't, I say crying

Kennady: please don't make it harder

She closed her eyes and stopped breathing. I ran out and got the nurse.
She said that this was gonna happen and there was nothing I could do about it. Or that they could do anything about it. If they kept her alive she would suffer.

I went into the waiting room crying, my eyes red and puffy, and my hair frazzled. Faith came up to me and hugged me. She wasn't crying as much as I was.

Payton: I did this go her

Faith: let's go home.

Kennadys POV

I don't want to hurt him. So I told the nurse to tell him that I won't make it. I faked it. But I cant remember much. I barely know who he is. She just said that I used to be close with him. When I faked it I really passed out. I can't remember him. I don't know who he is.

-------------------senior year---------------------

Kennadys POV

I start my new school today. I'm not excited at all. I get up and get out my big black Harley Davidson hoodie, leggings, and my Tommy convers. I get my black backpack and head to my car.

I get to the school and it looks quite familiar. I walk in but keep my hood down. I don't want people to see my face. I can tell there looking at me. I go to the office, witch i I weirdly know how to get to, and get my schedule.

Kennady: thank you mrs. Jen

Mrs. Jen: your welcome kennady

Kennady: wait how did you know my name? Mrs. Jen?

Mrs. Jen: how did you know mine, silly you used to go here

Kennady: i did?

Mrs. Jen: yes sweetie

Kennady: I dont remember

Mrs jen: I wouldn't expect you to, but go on you'll be late for class (she said sweetly)

How the hell did I know her name. I dont know what happened to me. I just remembered it. That was weird.

I walk to my first period witch was science. I get in and say hi to the teacher. I still have my hood on.

Mr. Wills: ok why sont you sit in the back

Kennady: ok

I sit were I was told to and start my work. I pull out my book when I hear a man's voice.

Man: hey there

Kennady: hi, I say looking up at him

He looks at me shocked.

Man: kennady?

Kennady: how do you know my name?

Man: I'm Jackson

Then it comes back to me all of it. Him, my friends, the bath, and....... payton, oh how I loved him.

Kennady: Jackson

Jackson: I thought you were dead

I ran and hugged him, my eyes start to water.

Kennady: I remember