huh?

Paytons POV

Kennadys been gone for 5 hours, and I'm starting to worry. I call her and she picks up on the third ring

Hello

Hey baby

Oh, hi

What's wrong

Then the line goes flat. I start to panic when my phone dings.

I'll be home soon, I'm at Loren house. We have to talk.

-kennady

I'm not gonna lie.

Im scared

Kennadys POV

I'm scared.

Im scared

Becuase I have no one to tell

Becuase I dont know if paytons still wants me

becuase I'm pregnant......

I decide to go to Loren house. She of all people will kind of understand.

I drive until I pull into her her drive way, with hailey's car parked next to her.

Perfect.

More support

I knock and about 15 second later she opens the door. Just to see me.

Hair a mess, big puffy and red eyes, with a worried look.

Loren: OMG, sweetie what happened

I started to ball again. Becuase this was all just way to much. She lead me into her house to were hailey was.

Kennady: yesterday day*sobs* me and*sobs*Payton*sobs*did it*and then I *sobs*threw up*today*sobs*so I*went to the*sobs*doctor*and i*sobs*found out*that*sobs*im*sobs* pregnant*sons really hard*

Loren: wha-

Kennady: I'm pregnant* breaks down and crys*

Hailey: it's ok, hey hey hey, youl be OK

Kennady: will he*sobs*still love me

Loren: why would you ask such a question

Kennady: becuase I'm scared

Hailey: why

Kennady: I love him so much. The way he makes me feel. The way he complements me, even in the morning when i first wake up. I don't wanna let him go. He acts silly everyday just to see me smile. He tries so hard and it makes me fall in love all over again. And I put all my problems on his shoulder and he tries his absolute best to make them better or go away. And this is just to much for him to handle. I don't want him to get tired of me making him be my servant for emotional needs. I love him more than my own life it self. And he completes me. I lost him 2 times already, I can't take the third time. I don't think I mean as much as he means to me.*sobs like a mother trucker*And just to drop a bomb out of the blue.
Becuase I'm fucking pregnant.

Now I'm angry. All I want to do is punch something. But then I think about him again and my mood changes to sad again.

Loren: he's calling

Kennady: pretend to be me

Loren: ok

She answers the call, and he sounds worried.i take the phone,

What's wrong?

I can't take it, so I hang up and text him I'll be home soon and that we need to talk.

-----------------------later-------------------------

I eventually build up the courage to go home.

I'm scared

Is the only thing that is running through my mind