~•~Rules~•~

You may create your own character and I will add all of them to a chapter

We're only going to have a limited number of characters as this will be an active Roleplay.

Basically this is an active Roleplay that you can play as a group or with a partner. It is an ongoing mystery. Every time a main event happens, more locations are unlocked for you to interact and solve the mystery.

I will also have The Blue and Gold chapters where I will write a bit of gossip about what's been going on with everyone to keep everyone up to date.

RULES:

1) BE ACTIVE: this obviously doesn't mean you have to reply instantly but please don't take days to reply as this hold other people back from being able to enjoy the Roleplay. If you can't commit just don't make a form.

2) Be descriptive: first of all I would prefer you use the third person and make your answers long enough. No one liners or stuff like that. You don't have to write a full on story just give others something to work with.

E.g. He reached out for his milkshake before leaning back as he took a long sip, allowing himself to relax for the first time today.

NO: He sipped the milkshake.

3) You can make up to 3 characters, just make sure you keep up and that you're going to use them. Also, make sure that your character's parents are not already taken (you can always ask the person if they would take you as their sibling). Parents are first come first serve.

4) If you decide to cuss, censor it.

5) No perfect characters or character with an amazingly tragic backstory.

6) We live for the drama but don't take it too far (hate the character not the Roleplayer) and don't victimise yourself all the time.

7) I recommend you spend a bit of time on your form as this will be added to the characters page and could be used as a reference for other people. Try not to make your characters exactly like their parents!

8) Wait to be accepted!

9) HAVE FUN! And see if you can anticipate all the main event plot twists!