Chapter XXXIX

"You're not allowed to cry," Beca reminded Chloe as they were getting ready to walk down the aisle as Maids of Honour.

"I told you - I'm not promising anything," Chloe told her wife.

Beca just rolled her eyes with a small smile. Today was the day where Aubrey and Stacie were finally going to get married. Both women had been waiting for this day for months and now it was finally here. The couple planned their wedding quickly and got the invitations out as soon as they could. Thankfully, people RSVP'd pretty much straight away, making it easier for Stacie and Aubrey to do the finishing touches on their wedding.

The couple decided to have their wedding in a nice chapel but not a traditional one. The majority of the chapel was made of glass with beautiful trees and flowers surrounding it. It was a beautiful sunny day and the temperature was perfect. It was everything Aubrey and Stacie had wanted and more. All of the guests were in the chapel talking to each other as they waited for the ceremony to begin.

"How do I look?" Chloe turned to her wife who looked at her from top to bottom.

Chloe looked gorgeous. She was wearing a navy blue dress and black heels with her hair down and wavy. Her makeup was amazing since it enhanced Chloe's beauty more than Beca thought possible.

"Perfect, babe," Beca beamed. "What about me?"

Beca was wearing a burgundy dress with her hair and makeup like Chloe's. She was also wearing black heels.

"Amazing, baby. You always look so good in dresses. I keep telling you that you need to wear them more."

"Pfft, yeah right," Beca scoffed.

"I mean it! You look really good in dresses!"

"Look who's talking."

"I'll show you who's talking," Chloe purred.

"Oh, really?" Beca played.

"Really..."

"Alright, now is NOT the time to sex it up, you two," Fat Amy interjected, looking beautiful in a matching burgundy dress.

"Sorry, Amy," Chloe giggled.

"You can rip each other's dresses off once you get home but today is about Legs and Miss Posen."

Beca and Chloe laughed at the Australian.

"You CAN call her Aubrey you know?" Beca told her.

"I know but I still see her as my teacher so she'll always be Miss Posen to me."

"It'll be Mrs Conrad soon," Chloe stated.

"So, Stacie, Aubrey, and Anna Conrad?" Fat Amy checked.

"Yep."

"I can't believe Legs has got a family already."

"She's great with baby Anna," Chloe said.

"Yeah, she really is," Beca agreed. "I never thought that Stacie would be a mom so young but Stacie is full of surprises."

"What's the bet those two are going to have a bunch of kids?" The blonde suggested.

"Knowing Stacie, she'll probably go crazy with them," Beca said.

"You think so?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah," Beca nodded confidently. "She loves that woman like crazy and I know she'd do anything for Aubrey even if that means having a bunch of kids."

"Aww, that's so sweet!"

"When are you two gonna have a bunch of little ones?" Fat Amy questioned.