Chapter 1

"Swan your bloody amazing" Killian Jones says after rolling over to face his beautiful new girlfriend breathing heavily next to him.

"Killian, that was, perfect" l say and cover myself up with the blanket and sit up. Still sucking in air from our previous... activities.

"Killian, I should tell Mary Margaret I'm out for the night" I say

"Telling your mother your staying out after she saw us leaving together?"

"They're going to worry about me"

"If your father starts World War three over this then it's your fault" the pirate says in his perfect Irish accent.

"I think he's okay with you after the whole time travel thing" I say and I peck him on the cheek.

"Hopefully" he says and wraps his arms around my bare body and I fall asleep in his arms. Forgetting to text Mary Margaret.

--------

I wake up to Killian kissing my forehead.

"Hi" I say and I sit up and grab a tee shirt that Killian throws at me and it covers my entire body but I still slip my underwear back on.

"Come on" he says and leads me out of the bedroom.

"Where are we going?"

"Well everybody has to eat, don't they?" He says and brings me to his kitchen.

"You know how to cook?" I ask him

"Of course I do" he says and pulls out a pan and some bacon and starts cooking it

"I'll make waffles" I say and I pull the package of Ego Waffles out of the fridge and I put them in the toaster and wait for them to cook. Killian flips the bacon and in a few minutes he has smoking hot bacon on a plate.

"Perfect" I say and bite into one. The toaster dings and I jump. Killian laughs and puts 2 waffles on each plate and we sit down and eat a very nice breakfast. I start cutting my food and notice Killian staring at me

"What?"

"Nothing just thinking"

"About what?"

"Well to be honest, I'm thinking about us, what we are"

"And what do you think we are"

"Well I'm sure you think this will never happen again, but I think that I don't ever want to let you leave my arms"

"I think that I don't ever want to leave your arms" I say and he grabs my hand and smiles. Of course this moment doesn't last long and we get interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

"Open up Hook" David says though the door and me and Killian share a scared look. I get up and I run to his bedroom and I slip on my jeans from last night but leave Killians shirt on and he opens the door.

"Ello mate" he says

"Where's my daughter?" He demands and pushes past Killian into the apartment.

"Hey dad" I say

"Why are you here?"

"I- uh..."

"Mate your daughter and I had breakfast together"

"No, Mary Margaret saw you two leaving together and she never came home last night"

"Okay so what's the big deal if I didn't come home yesterday?"

"I don't care that your with the pirate, I know he really cares about you" he says calming down "but you scared us, we just wanted to make sure your okay"

"I'm fine" I say

"Okay, next time just send us a text"

"Okay" I say and David gives me a quick hug and then is out the door again and back to being the sheriff.

"Crap that was close" I say

"Well I think he knew"

"Yeah but I didn't get that parent talk they always give me and David didn't threaten to kill you..."

"I guess so lass" he says and takes a step forward. I bite my lip and he puts his fingers and Hook in the loopholes of my jeans and pulls me close to him and looks deep into my eyes and then kisses me. I let a small moan out from my lips and I pull away and he rests his forehead on mine and gives me one quick little kiss before pulling away.

"I have to get down to the station" I say and grab my jacket and phone and sit on the couch to put my shoes and shirt from last night on. I can only do one shoe before Killian sits next to me and puts his finger under my chin and turns my face to look at his and then he crashes his lips on mine and I open my mouth slightly and I let him slide his tongue into my mouth and I rest my hands on his neck and I play with a little bit of his hair. He puts his hands at my waist line and slips his fingers into my shirt a little bit and I pull away from him and he kisses my neck.

"Killian I have work" I say but I don't push him away.

"So take a sick day" he says pulling back

"My dad just saw me he knows I'm not sick"

"Okay fine, but you and Henry are meeting me at Granny's tonight at 6:30 for dinner"

"I'll be there" I say

"Now go before I kiss you again" he says and I stand up and walk to the door. I throw over my red leather jacket and I walk out the door.

"Bye swan" he calls after me

"Bye" I say and walk into the crisp air. I walk to the station where I left my car last night. My dad is unlocking the doors and I walk behind him and I follow him inside.

"Hey, sorry about last night" I say

"It's okay you just scared us, we thought you fell into another portal"

"Hopefully I won't be doing that anymore"

"Yeah try to stay away from them from now on" he says and I sit down at my desk and start the endless paper work.

"You know Emma I'm starting to like hook"

"I know, after what he did in the portal he really showed he cares about me"

"But if you guys are going to be something... You at least could hide it better" he says and points at my neck. I go to the bathroom and I see a small hickie starting to form on my neck and I cover it with my hair. I come back into the office and I see my Dad smirking.

"What?"

"I just remember you in Neverland, telling him off whenever he tried to talk to you"

"I wasn't that mean"

"Every time He talked to you, you walked away and his heart broke"

"Well I fixed it now" I say and he goes back to his papers. About 15 minutes later the phone rings and I pick it up

"Sheriffs station" I say into the receiver.

"Emma it's Belle, somebody's in the shop and I don't know who it is" she says

"I'll be right there" I say and hang up and grab my gun and car keys and run out the door with David on my heels.

"Somebody's in gold shop." I say and speed down the road and stop the car about a block from Golds and I run the rest of the way there and Belle's standing a few stores down.