C.H.A.P.T.E.R 6

{ Prom day 5 }

[ Third person POV ]

" Eunbi! Eunbi! Eunbi! Eunbi! " Eunha called her name repeatedly, trying to wake her sister up.

" What is it? " She replied, eyes still close.

" I want you to wake up, take a shower, get change and tell me who's your partner last night! " Eunha commanded.

Eunbi was about to shrug it off but she knew that if she did that, Eunha won't stop bothering her so she did what Eunha asked her to.

" Okay by- "

" Not so fast! You're not going until you tell me what happened last night! " Eunha scolded.

Eunha gestured her to sit down and so Eunbi follows. She let out a sigh and started talking.

" Last night, I was eating some of the cakes but then someone suddenly shouted infront of me saying ' Oh a pink dress! Wow! ' then stuff happened, he was so hyper until I asked him ' Are you drunk? ' and he was like ' rude ' then he started to telling a dad joke. He didn't have a partner yet so he asked me to be his partner and so I agreed. When we started dancing, he was so serious and I gotta admit, he looked hot when he's serious, even though I can't see his whole face. Then he said that we're kinda like a perfect match cause I was wearing a pink dress while his hair was pink. Once the song was done, he let go of my hand and said ' I'm Kim Seokjin, Worldwide Handsome, yeah! ' while he blowed me a flying kiss. The prom hasn't over yet actually so I saw many girls approaching him and I was like ' oh wow! What a day! ' and since I don't have anything to do I decided to go back here and slept," Eunbi explained.

" Hmm," That was all that's coming out from her mouth while she's nodding. Then she wrote something on her book.

Eunbi's prom partner :
Day 1 : Min Yoongi - " Pretty dress "
Day 2 : Kim Namjoon - " Pretty eyes "
Day 3 : Park Jimin - " You're pretty "
Day 4 : Kim Seokjin - " Perfect match "

" Okay, you may go now. But don't go back here too late! " Eunha continued and Eunbi just gave her an ' okay ' sign then left.

[ Park Eunbi POV ]

< In the cafe

As usual I ordered the same menu and sat down on the chair while admiring the view outside by the window.

" Hey! How's the prom? " Someone suddenly asked, disturbing my daydream.

" Oh! Chaeyoung. Hmm it's good, I guess. I mean, I get to know more about other person and all " I said as I sipped on my cup of tea.