Shot 1

Helloo...

****

A boy is shown sleeping on a bed in his room. But his face is filled with tear marks. His phone alarm rings.

Ring: Lucky wake up bacha... Lucky wake up bacha...

Hearing it he wakes up and his face is revealed to be Laksh. He switches off the alarm and looks at the side table. He takes the photo frame which is on side table and caresses it. It is the photo frame of his bhai and him.

Laksh: Good Morning bhai. Don't you think your Lucky is waking without any tantrums?

Saying this he smiles sadly. He sighs and keeps the photo frame on the side table. He goes to the washroom to get ready. Outside of his room another boy of almost his age looks at him through window with teary eyes.

Sanskar: I Hate You Lucky. I Hate You for what you did that day. It's been two years and I still remember how horrible my condition was on that day. I Hate You so much.

He wipes the tears which flow from his eyes and moves from there to dining area.

Laksh comes out getting ready and he also moves towards dining area where Sanskar, Ap and Dp are there.

Laksh: (smiling) Good Morning ma, papa and bhai.

Sanskar ignores him while Ap and Dp wishes him back.

Laksh: (pouts) Bhai atleast you can say Good Morning na.

Sanskar just ignores him.

Sanskar: (ignoring him) Ma where are chachi, chachu, bhayya and bhabhi?

Laksh sighs and looks at Ap for answer.

Ap: Today is Sujatha's cousin's son's wedding. So they went there early in the morning. I thought Adarsh informed you.

Sanskar: Oh yeah! Bhayya told me about it yesterday. I forgot.

Laksh: But you can't forget what happened two years ago huh.

Laksh says making faces while Sanskar glares him.

Laksh: What? Here nobody is scared of you okay? Have your food we need to leave for office. (Murmurs) Except there you don't talk to me anywhere. Atleast you talk to me professionally there.

Sanskar hears him and stamps his leg on Laksh's leg making Laksh to yell in pain.

Laksh: (yells) Ahh! Papa see he is beating me with leg.

Dp: (Strictly) Sanskar!!

Sanskar: Ask him to shut his mouth papa. He doesn't even let me to eat my food peacefully. Already he spoiled my sleep last night by making phone calls continuously. Texting continuously. Don't know why everyday he does the same at home, at office everywhere. His only work is to disturb me and irritate me continuously .

Sanskar talks with frustration. Laksh becomes sad and just goes away from there without having his food completely.

Ap: Now have your food peacefully Sanskar. He will neither disturb you nor irritate you anymore.

She couldn't see her sons like that. Both are right in their places and both are stubborn equally. The love for eachother is beyond anything which made them like this just because of the incident that happened two years ago.

Laksh keeps trying to talk to Sanskar while Sanskar always ignores him. Sanskar's ignorance makes Laksh sad while sometimes his words hurt him more. When Laksh is hurt he either skips his food or he just goes to beach to make himself feel better. Laksh comes to Sanskar everyday whenever possible and tries to talk to him while Sanskar just ignores him or glares him. Everyday Laksh cries at night before going to sleep and sleeps as he cried a lot. He misses his bhai a lot. He misses his bhai pampering him. He misses their fun together at night which they used to do everynight. Their secret night outings. EVERYTHING!