Shot 2

Hello guys here is the last shot.

******

Scene opens SanLak looking at the moon silently. Laksh breaks the silence as always trying to talk to his bhai.

Laksh: Though you are angry on me you gave me something or the other gift on my birthday. Will you give something which I ask this year?

Sanskar stays silent. Laksh looks at him sadly.

Laksh: Just give me back my Bhai. Please.

Sanskar: (still looking at the moon) Not after what you did today.

Laksh: I just planned a surprise for you.

Sanskar: (looks at him angrily) Surprise! It is heart attack.

Laksh: (looks down) I am sorry...

Sanskar: Stop chanting that word and leave me alone.

Laksh: (hugs Sanskar's hand) No I will not. You are just two years elder to me but you gave me all the love how a father gives to his son. You are more than papa to me. And your ignorance is killing me. I did that for your happiness. I never knew you don't like that marriage. If I would have known before I would have get her truth out and would have saved you from that situation. It was actually your fault for hiding from me.

Sanskar: (frowning his eyes) Ulta chor kotwal ko daate. Wah! Mistake was yours and you are blaming me. And beyond that when she asked you to get out of my life then only you should understand what her character is. You think that I like someone who wants me to go away from my brothers and my family? Wow you understand me so well.

Laksh: At that time I didn't think these all bhai. Only thing that mattered for me is my brother's happiness. And if it lies in going me away from him then I am ready.

Sanskar: You were ready to leave then and in fact left. You were prepared to be far from me. That is what I am doing. I am being far from you. You should be happy.

Laksh looks at him painfully while Sanskar is still staring moon.

Laksh: (with chocked voice) Happy... Birthday.. once again bhai.

Sanskar keeps staring moon while Laksh looks at him with longingness. Sanskar didn't wish Laksh from last two years on his birthday. Both are hurt. They are hurt due to their unconditional love for eachother.

They used to always feel happy that their birthdays are same though Laksh is two years younger to Sanskar. Not everybody gets something like this. Though children of same mother but have same birthdays with but different times is really very rare which SanLak got. They used to celebrate very beautifully with their family.

Laksh doesn't allow anybody to wish him unless Sanskar wishes him from childhood. Thus nobody had wished him from two years on his birthday. But yes Laksh never forgot to plan a surprise for Sanskar on his birthday.

Laksh runs away from there. A tear rolled from Sanskar's eye.

Sanskar: Happy Birthday to you too bacha once again.

He wipes the tears and goes back to his room.

*******

Next morning SanLak goes to office only to find it dark. As soon as they enter the lights gets on. The whole office is decorated beautifully.

It is written 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAKSH

Laksh smiles in tears thinking it would be his bhai as nobody knows about his birthday in office. He looks at Sanskar who is looking confused. At that time someone comes out holding a cake in her hand singing birthday song.