Ch.1

Harry Potter

Harry groaned, clenching his fists as Petunia treated his wounds, courtesy of another beating from Vernon. "If you knew he was going to hit you why were you insiting on insulting him?" Petunia asked softly, as she wrapped his arm in bandages. "It's not my fault I was in a bad mood." Harry said, pouting, making Petunia laugh softly. "You are just like your mother. So stubborn." Harry cheekily smiled.

"Of course, your father might also have a hand in it." Harry laughed softly as they both continued preparing some snacks for tea, which was for the three of them, as Dudley was out jogging. He had stated that he wanted to get thin, after noticing Harry's muscles, and some girls shyly ogling at him when he was gardening.

Speaking of Dudley, he was now at an average size and weight. He was also supporting some muscles too. Harry especially appreciate the fact that he helps with most chores now. He loves Petunia and Dudley, as they treat him like a normal person, but Vernon is the same, abusive and crazy.

He also started to move to more torturous, weird abuse. He switched all of Harry's 'hand-me-downs' into weird short dresses and occasionally grabs his ass. Every time this happens, due to his submissive nature, makes Harry moan. And every time he does, Vernon's eyes would cloud over and he shoves Harry into all fours, but before he could do something Petunia or Dudley would always save him from whatever that was about to happen.

He served everything onto the table, just as Dudley opened the door, his face red and sweaty. "Wow, Big D, that took a while, how far did you go?" Harry asked, as he took the plate of sandwiches from Petunia's hands.

"From here until, about the woods. What are we having for tea?" Harry smiled, showing his cousin the sandwiches. "Cucumber and ham sandwiches, with lemonade, no sugar for you, hazelnut and chocolate muffins and toast with avocado." He said, as the oven dinged softly, signalling the muffins were done.

They all had a nice tea, chatting and laughing over nothing. It was a peaceful and calm atmosphere, no Vernon to destroy the fun. That is, until they heard the car roll in. "Harry run!" The two screamed, making Harry ran into his room, luckily slamming his door right as Vernon opened the door.

"Is the freak upstairs?" Vernon asked,  his voice loud and clear despite Harry being upstairs. "Yes, but I don't see why he's important." Petunia said in her fake, snobbish tone, before Harry heard the chuckle and sighed quietly, before jumping at the five owls on his bed.

Three were carrying packages, along with letters, two were just carrying letters. "Hedwig? What have you and your friends got there?" Harry asked softly, as he untied and no took the packages and letters from the owl. Four stayed behind, as the fifth, a Hogwarts owl, flew away.

He opened one from Hermione first, recognising it by her cursive handwriting. "Oh. Thank you Harmony." The owl hooted, before going back to drinking some of Hedwig's water.

Dear Harry,

How are you today? I hope you are alright. I'm having a wonderful time at Paris, there's a picture of me in front of the Tower. Inside the package is something from Paris that I gift to you. I already sent Ron his. Has Sirius asked or sent you anything? If he has, tell me all about it!

Love, Hermione.

Ps: I heard there's going to be something big happening soon at Hogwarts. I wonder what...

Harry smiled at the small note at the end, before he took the packages that he left on the bed. He quietly unwrapped it, gasping softly to see a dress. It wasn't long, but it was something. "Blimey Hermione." He was not angry or confused. In fact, he was happy with the present!

He didn't tell anyone but Hermione about the secret that he loves dresses. The first time he wore one was when he was 5. Petunia had brought him along to shop, and he saw a small dress that really caught his eye. He had asked for it and his Aunt bought it, before they went home and he tried it on, his Aunt saying he looked marvelous in it.

That was his first experience cross-dressing. And with Vernon wanting him wear more dressing he actually could wear the dresses his Aunt brought for him secretly! Even if it made his uncle drool for some reason...

 And with Vernon wanting him wear more dressing he actually could wear the dresses his Aunt brought for him secretly! Even if it made his uncle drool for some reason

Harry went to his wardrobe to hang it up, before turning to Erroll's letter. "Thank you Erroll, sorry for making you fly all the way here." The old owl hooted softly, sounding like 'I'm used to it'.

Hey Harry!

Hope you are okay. It's a pity you couldn't come to the Quidditch Cup, but I think you lucked out. The Cup was attacked by drunk Death Eaters! Dad had called the rest of the Aurors and luckily the Muggles looking after the camp wasn't hurt or killed. The ministry is trying to contain the clusterfuck but a lot of wizards and Witches are angry. They attacked the ministry yesterday protesting over the fact that none of the Death Eaters were thrown into Azkaban, even if they literally violated the Statue Of Secrecy! They were openly using a jinx to take off the Muggles clothes and floated them around the camp!

So... basically, Fudge immediately gave in and threw all of them in. Malfoy wasn't included cause he went with us and apparently his father couldn't go cause Mrs Malfoy is sick.

Talk later, Ron.

Ps: Charlie told me he's going to go to Hogwarts again. Wonder why.

Harry smiled, before chuckling. Finally, they decide to do something. He thought, before taking the package, the laughter downstairs couldn't contain his excitement.

He unwrapped the package, gasping when he opened the box. It was filled with so many things from the Cup that the Weasleys decided to give him. Inside with the things was a note from Ron.

I don't know how, where or when, but Mum just gave us a big pouch filled with exactly 500 Galleons. Dad, The twins, Ginny and I were shocked. Charlie and Bill had already left so they didn't see the pouch, or the evil glint in her eyes when she gave it to us. She even said 'Use it on Harry. He'll love the surprise.' Harry I think you should check with the Goblins...

Harry's eyes widen. They aren't using my money, are they? Harry shook his head. No, Harry, what are you thinking! This is your family, she probably got it from... somewhere... Harry thought, before frantically closing the box, hiding everything in the closet. He looked at the last package, before sighing and took the last letter.

Potter.

A/N

:)