Ch. 10

Harry Potter, 3 hours before the first challenge...

"Harry you have to eat..." Neville said softly, pushing a plate of eggs and sausages towards the pale boy.

"But-" Draco rolled his eyes before shoving a forkful of eggs and sausages into his open mouth, making the boy glare at him but swallowed the food anyways, getting a little bit colour back.

Hermione and Luna smiled, before Draco basically continued to force feed Harry, the boy accepting his fate. Harry smiled slightly as he chewed his eggs, making Draco raise his eyebrows. "Why are you smiling?"

Harry raised his eyebrow. "Why, I can't smile at my boyfriend?" Draco blushed, making Harry laugh before kissing his cheek softly. "Shut up, you spork."

The rest of them aww-ed at the two, making them blush red, before the twins joined them. "So, are you ready, Harry?" Harry nodded, before Fred tsked. "I still can't believe you told Cedric about the dragons." Harry raised his eyebrow. "I had to. It's unfair if the three of us knew about the challenge and he didn't." Fred grinned.

"I know Harry, I'm just joking." Harry smiled, before they all prepared themselves for the challenge.

In the tent, Harry waited with the champions, before Hermione called for him silently. "Mione! What are you doing here?" Harry asked, though he was slightly relieved to see her. "Just here to say: good luck." Harry smiled, before hugging her softly.

Before she leave though, Professor Dumbledore and Barty Crouch Sr entered the tent, making Hermione freeze.

"Champions! What I have in my hand here is a bag with four dragons for your picking! Whichever one you pull is the one your fighting later." Harry gulped, making Hermione grip his arm a little to show support.

"Now, Champions gather around me." Dumbledore's gaze fell onto Hermione. "Mrs Granger? What are you doing here?" She blushed, before wishing Harry good luck and left hurriedly, making Harry smile slightly.

"Now, Mr Krum may go first." He said, making Viktor stuff his hand into the bag. He pulled out a miniature dragon, which roared and blew small flames out of her mouth.

"The Chinese Fireball! A very nice one I might say. Now, Mrs Delacour?" Fleur stepped forward, before reaching into the bag and pulled out a green dragon, which roared softly before curling up in her hand. "A Common Welsh Green, not bad. Mr Diggory?" Cedric nodded, pulling out a small, short snouted dragon.

"A Swedish Short Snout!" Harry paled. "That leaves Mr Potter with the Hungarian Horntail." Harry sighed as the small Dragon was placed in his hands, making it roar softly.

Harry smiled slightly at the small Dragon, before Mr Crouch and Dumbledore wished them all luck and Flich set off the cannon, making Viktor sigh before he walked out to the roaring crowd.

Harry waited anxiously as Fleur and Cedric left the tent one by one, before Mr. Crouch announced his entrance. He sighed, before gripping his wand tightly and stepped into the arena, the crowd's loud cheers deafening.

"Harry Potter, the Fourth contestants, versus the Hugarian Horntail!" The dragon in question roared, blowing flames at Harry, as the dragon trainers locked the cage.

Harry hid behind a large boulder, before peeking slightly to look for the egg, which was close to the dragon's foot. He gulped, before he held out his wand.

"ACCIO FIREBOLT!" He yelled out, before the broom zoomed towards him, making him jump onto it and flew away from the dragon, luring it away from the dragon, who roared and blew flames towards him, in which he dodged, barely escaping.

He zoomed down, pulling one from his Quidditch training and lowered his body towards the egg, the added speed from the Firebolt making it easy for him to take the egg, before landing on the judges roof. What he wasn't expecting was the dragon to escape.

"Shit! Trainers capture him!" Charlie yelled, as the dragon focused onto Harry, who decided to fly away from the dragon. "Harry be careful!" Charlie yelled after him, the trainers following them panicking. Fuck fuck fuck!! Harry thought, zooming towards the Forbidden Forest, where he landed in between the trees and casted a Disillusion Charm on him and his broom and the egg.

The dragon angrily set the trees on fire, nearly missing Harry. "Calm down love..." Harry said softly, calling out to the dragon, who growl, but ceased the flames, and landed near him.

"I apologise for stealing the egg, but as you can see it was a fake." He said, taking it out to show her, making her tilt her head before purring and snuggled against Harry, making the boy laugh softly, before the dragon trainers came. "Charlie, be gentle please, it was just a misunderstanding between her." He said softly to the red headed boy, making him chuckle and nod.

"I see you have Dragon Tongue as well, Harry." Charlie said, before they all flew back to the arena, the crowd cheering as Harry landed safely with the egg. "I'll see you soon, love." He said to the dragon, who bowed and walked away with the trainers.

When they finished, Harry was tackled into a hug by his friends, Draco giving him a soft peck on the cheek.

"You had us so worried, Harry!" Hermione said, making him laugh. "Sorry about that, Hermione." They all hoisted him to the Room Of Requirements to celebrate, McGonagall letting them celebrate for a whole day.

A/N

A little short but enjoy 😅