Lilly pleaded save me

Okay so about lilly having this massive crush I finally understood. . . In this world everyone has someone who cares for you as a person your bestfriend ,close friend boyfriend etc but realsing now lilly doesn't . .

I don't hate her ,I know how hard it can be to be in love with Ricky and he doesn't give a shit . . . But this is differant. A differant story. Me and Ricky are in the best love and she needs to understand that he's been going out with me for a year (nearly). I feel sorry for her and there's a kind of guilt just sitting in my stomach.

I've been through self harm myself, I know by how effecting yourself it can take the pain away. No one understands unless they have self harmed at some point in there life ,if your reading this and you self harm stop ,think it through,talk to someone then make ur disition to stop or carry on. lilly cuts I know she does I've seen them, the cuts I mean I feel so use less . . .

Lilly's annoying at times well all the time. I've never ever gotten along with her but for someone to have been through that and now to be an amazing actor and to always be smiling is commendable! (In real life her name isn't lilly) but you know who you are. If you ever read this (which u probably will) don't give up Anne's got ur back and if u ever need me I'm always on Facebook etc.

In my opinion Lilly's craving to be loved and seeing everyone with there Prince Charming is kind of getting to her and she's falling for loyal people that are already taken. no you cannot have my Prince Charming i just wish I could find someway of talking to you.. Someway of telling you all this .. Someway of telling you not to give up on love cus love never gives up... I wish... I wish...