No more hate

Right so lilly had pissed me off to the limit! She had made up stuff had a MASSIVE arguement with anne. I had to stop her from getting violent,you know how she is. It had pissed me off for 2 weeks no 3 I don't know something like that. To make matters worse what ever question I asked Ricky she would ask the exact same after me!

Outside geography she kept trying to make convosation with anne and I guess he was still upset about the break up then this happened . . .

Lilly " you alright "

Anne " yeah I'm fine "

Lilly " you sure you look upset "

Anne " I'm FINEE ThankYou "

Lilly " your sure your alright "

Anne " YES IM SURE AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BACK OFF FROM FLIRTING FROM OTHERS PEOPLES BOYFRIENDS!!! "

I swear I wanted to burst out laughing but I did the next most sensible thing. I dragged my boyfriend and told him what happend. His face was so funny ,then we went into geography.

After geography me anne and Ricky went to check the cast list for wizard of oz. Ricky and anne hadn't auditioned I just dragged them with me. I'm really exited and happy cus I actually got it!! I'm a jitterbug and a farmer I really need to watch the wizard of oz cus I have no clue what a hitter bug is?

This afternoon lilly popped up to me saying sorry for liking for Ricky and that she wouldn't actually go out with him. Bullshit if u ask me if he asked her out she would throw herself at him! As if that's gonna happend he's mine ow mine!

Thank hevens I have anne she can tell when I need a hug, outside english I was upset cus 2 of my friends that happen to be Boys ( I'm gonna call them luke and billy ) they've just changed. Billy dumped Anne and Luke dumped his girlfriend for no reason. Somethings happend and they won't tell there little sister😣. l guess Anne could see I was upset so she was like " oi Rick come here mate your girlfriend needs a hug". I love those two people so much!

I guess from tomorrow everything's gonna be normal finally! The wizard of oz is gonna be akward cus im a jitterbug with lilly, but I will have sharnah and charlie so she can be out of my life.

Good night beautiful people

21/09/2014