•2•

Kim Seolhyun

Kim Taehyung's sister.
Since the day Taehyung introduced Seolhyun to Jungkook,
Jungkook has always been with her.
At the amusement park.
At the restaurant.
At the coffee shop.
At her house.
He even took her to our secret hideout where me and Jungkook had our first kiss.

I stopped scrolling through Instagram when I got a message.

K.TH: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hi Taehyung.

K.TH: So I've bought new movies. Wanna watch it together?

(I don't have anything to do anyways. Jungkook is also with Seolhyun so nevermind. I'll just go.)

Y/N: Yeah sure. I'm coming.

K.TH: Great! Come fast.

I wore a hoodie with my shorts and moved out.
I reached Taehyung's house and he hugged me Immediately.

K.TH: I missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!

I smiled that at least someone knows I exist.

Y/N: Yaya I missed you too now let's watch movies.

K.TH: Yeah. I got the snacks and drinks ready too!

We watched many movies and I suddenly felt really sleepy. I closed my eyes not knowing why and I just passed out.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I'm so sorry Y/N but I have to do this.

No one's POV

Taehyung took Y/N to his room and closed his eyes while removing her clothes and made her sleep on his bed.
The truth is, Taehyung had put some sleeping pills in Y/N's drink so that he could do this.

He removed his clothes and slept beside Y/N.

After sometime,
Seolhyun and Jungkook came to Taehyung's house coz Taehyung had called Jungkook and Seolhyun to just hangout together.
Seolhyun was really happy coz this was all her plan.

As soon as she entered Taehyung's house, she called Taehyung. She pulled Jungkook with her to Taehyung's room and Jungkook's heart broke as soon as he saw the scene I'm front him..