°3°

Jungkook couldn't control his anger or his tears.
Seolhyun was just smirking knowing that her plan is going exactly the way she thought it would be.
Jungkook went towards Y/N and woke her up.
JK: Get up you whore!

Y/N slowly opened her eyes.

Y/N: Ow my head. What happened?

She looked at herself and she grabbed the bed sheet more tightly knowing that she's naked.

She looked at Jungkook who's eyes wear filled with fire and tears.

JK: Why?! Why did you do this?! Am I not enough?! That you had to cheat on me, you little whore?!

Y/N looked beside her and saw Taehyung naked and he's keeping his head down while he's listening to you and Jungkook's fight knowing he was the reason who started it.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so sorry Y/N.
I know you love Jungkook but I can't see my sister crying everyday just because Jungkook is not with her.
I love my sister too.
I can never see her cry.
I'm so sorry that I broke your relationship but she's my sister.
I'm sorry again.

Y/N's POV

I can't believe what was going on..
I don't even remember getting drunk and sleeping with Taehyung!

Y/N: Jungkook this is just a misunderstanding. It's not what it looks like! Please just let me-

Smack!

Jungkook had slapped Y/N relationship hard.
Seolhyun was just enjoying the scene in for the of her knowing that Jungkook is gonna be hers soon.

JK: Don't you ever talk to me or explain anything to me! You're just a slut who sleeps around with men! And yeah Seolhyun? I accept your proposal. I will be your boyfriend. At least, I'll have a girlfriend who isn't a slut like her.

He got up and goes to Seolhyun.
He grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately.
Both of them exited the room still kissing.

Y/N couldn't hold her tears and started wearing her clothes slowly.
When she was dressed up she went towards Taehyung.
She slapped Taehyung.
Taehyung kept quite coz he knew he deserved this.

Y/N: Why?! Why the fuck did you do this to me?! I thought you're like my big brother but no! After my whole family died in the car accident, I only had you! The one and only family in my life! But no. You're just gonna keep my heart broken. Everyone just wants to break my fragile heart! You knew I was already heart broken when he started hanging out with your sister more! But no, instead of healing my heart, you just threw it away like it doesn't matter. I hate you Kim Taehyung!

Y/N exited Taehyung's room just to find Jungkook and Seolhyun having sex on the sofa in the living room.
Jungkook looked towards Y/N and smirked.

Y/N: Never regret what you've just done, Jeon Jungkook.
And with that, she exited Taehyung's apartment with tears in her eyes and anger in her mind with a broken heart.