ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖💞𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

𝕤𝕒𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

As my dad drove me to the campus, I looked out the window and watched as the blur of vague colors quickly washed away along the side of us. The long strokes of green slowly turned to tall splotches of grays, blues, and browns. I rolled down my window, sticking my head out to get a clear look on the new scenery. My bangs flew above my forehead, strands tangling together. Smiling, I rolled the window back up, turning volume up for the car radio.

"So this is the city?" I awed.

"I guess so, kiddo." My dad shrugged, more focused on the road than conversation.

I pulled out my phone and started to mindlessly tap on apps, holding in my excitement.

💞𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕡💞

With a backpack on my back, and a large suitcase dragging behind me, I lead my dad to my new dorm. He was slower, carrying two a large backpack and three heavy boxes full of who knows what.

Apparently the buildings were divided by sex, seeing there was only males in the hallways. It was intimidating, to be honest. Why did it feel just like high school? Everyone was staring - but it was different. A guy with neon blue hair and wearing a black tee shirt approached me and my dad.

"Hey! Need some help?" The guy asked, looking at my dad.

"Yes that'd be great." My dad forced a laugh.

The green-haired guy went and took two heavy boxes from my dad's arms, a sigh of relief releasing from him. I laughed, giving a small 'thank you' to the guy before we arrived at my dorm.

After setting all my bags and boxes down on the floor, I gave my dad a hug.

"I'll miss you, kiddo.." He frowned.

"I'll miss you too, Dad." I smiled sadly, giving him one last hug before he left.

Turning around after the sound of the door closing, I saw that someone had already been here to set up their stuff. Band plasters hang from the wall, all of them having some dark theme to them. The bed covers were black, but underneath seemed to be some sort of primary color - red maybe. A small dresser with a desk were next to the bed, against the wall.

I sighed, nervously playing with the sleeves of my royal purple sweater. Shaking my head, I began to set up my side of the dorm, folding my clothes and putting them in a dresser, and setting books and games on a little shelf that was next to my desk. I threw my bed covers and sheets on the mattress, saving making my bed for later.

I didn't want to be in the room when my dorm mate came in, but I had no where to go. Shrugging, I set up my bed and buried myself in the covers. I have a week here before school actually starts, might as well get comfortable. Sighing, I take my prosthetic off under the covers and drift into sleep.

💞𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖💞

"Apparently I have a dormmate. Look at all this shit." A gruff male voice spoke.

"Is it some edgy girl or something?" A feminine voice asked in reply, footsteps are heard.

"This is the boys' building. Why'd there be some slut in here?" The gruff voice shot back.

"I don't fucking know!"

"Whatever, get out of here before I slap you, bitchface." The gruff voice chuckled, probably waving the feminine voice off.

A door opens and clothes and all there is is silence. Small rustling of fabric against fabric. Footsteps all around the room. The voice sighed.

"I hope it's not some bitch." the voice murmured. 

For awhile, everything was silent. I lay stiff underneath the covers, scared of the voice realizing I'm present. Suddenly, something falls, making a loud thud. I whimper, trembling as memories flood into my brain.

I gasp as I realize what I had done, covering my mouth with my shaky hand.

"Who's here? Show yourself whore!" The gruff voice demanded.

A small cry escaped my lips, which resulted in the voice tugging at the covers, trying to uncover me. After tugging back and forth, my hands slipped and he jerked the covers off of me. I quickly snatch my mask and strap it on before he sees my face.

My body trembler as he stared at me. I turn my gaze to the door, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you here?" He asked, practically barking.

"T-This is my dorm.." I stuttered out, slightly covering my face, afraid he'll hit me.

"You're my dormmate?" He got up, a smirk on his tan face.

I sat up, finally seeing a clear picture of the guy. His dirty, brown hair fell down his back, sticking up and out in the most weirdest places. He was tall and skinny, but somehow seemed built. This guy was intimidating, and I had to live with him.

this is going to be a disaster, I thought. It seemed as if the guy was talking to me but I didn't hear a thing.

"Yeah so that's what you'll have to deal with. Don't like it? Leave." He said, cracking his knuckles.

"What?" I shake my head, looking up at him, confused.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He asked, starting to laugh.

"No."

He just smiled and left, leaving me confused. I shrugged, going to my desk and opening my laptop, decided to watch some videos until I actually have to sleep. After awhile, I find myself slowly falling asleep on my keyboard. I sit up, shaking my head.

I don't want to sleep, I thought frantically, going to my bag and finding an energy drink. As tempted as I was to drink it, I put it aside for another time. Going back to my laptop, I put in my headphones so my dormmate doesn't have to deal with my videos when he gets back, and let sleep take me in.

~~~~~

𝟡𝟡𝟠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔! 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 ♥♥♥

𝟛/𝟚𝟝/𝟙𝟡