[Chapter 1]

Y/N POV:

It was a normal day, i was getting ready to go to school and went downstairs to see rosè and wendy making breakfast.

I greeted them and sat down on a chair and eat what was made by rosè. After eating breakfast, we washed our plates and got ready to leave the house.

Wendy went in and sat down on the driver seat while rosè sat beside her and i sat at the back seat.

After reaching school, we went inside the school and took everything we needed from our locker. While organising, rosè got a phone call from her boyfriend 'Park Jimin' who is one of the popular guys in our school.

He wanted rosè to come to the rooftop and hang out with his friend before class start. rosè wanted to bring me and wendy with her and i started to panic while wendy just rolled her eyes as she hated jimin's group of friends.

I didn't want to go as i knew he was there but rosè
pursued me to go with her. I had no choice as i didn't want to disappoint her. I nodded my head while mentally slapping myself for giving in so easily.

We went to the highest floor which is the rooftop. Wendy opened the door like she owned that place and casually walked and sat beside hoseok. I followed behind rosè like a scared mouse and sat beside jin.

Rosè went and hug her boyfriend while everybody just rolled their eyes except for me as i was just staring at him. "you should stop staring"
a voice beside me voice out, I turned around and saw jin smiling at me. "someone else stole his heart already" he continued and just looked gloom. "but it was the wrong girl" i heard him whispered to himself.

While everybody was socializing, i was just sitting there staring at nowhere and just thought of what jin just said to me. Suddenly the bell could be heard, we all stood up and went to our own classroom. Which were luckily for us and we were in the same class.

After reaching our class, we went to our own seat. Which i was unhappy about as i had to sit beside the class clown which was taehyung. We talked for a while and stop chit chatting when ms lila stood in front of the classroom.

We greeted her unhappily and look at her with bored face. She started to teach us some boring stuff while we just went with the flow.

After Class

After class was over, i started to pack my bag for next lesson before going to the cafeteria to eat. while packing i saw rosè and wendy waiting for me outside of the class. i hurried and went to them i didn't want to make them wait.

We were talking and laughing with each other while walking to our destination. When we reached there, everybody started to stare as rosè was jimin's girlfriend and that wendy was kai's sister. Both of them just ignored it while i was feeling so uncomfortable. We went and queue for the food.

After ordering our food, we went and search for a place to sit. While searching somebody shouted rosè's name and it turns out to be hoseok. He asked us to sit with them as they had extra chairs for us to sit. We nodded our head and sat down.

While sitting down, i could see rosè looking around worried for jimin. "he's with jungkook right now, don't worry" hoseok said as he noticed the worried face on rosè. Rosè just nodded her head and started to eat.