[Chapter 4]

Y/N POV:

It has been a week after helping jungkook to get closer to eunha. Progress could be seen as i can see that they got closer to each other. While that was happening, the boys look pissed as jungkook rarely hang out with them and usually is with eunha. Rosè told me that it was because they didn't like eunha that much. This was also affecting me as i always see them flirting and being touchy with each other.

After school

I packed my bag and went out the classroom with rosè and meet the boys and wendy at the school gate. I was surprised as jungkook was there and eunha was not there with him. I made a face to him and he just shrug and turn around to talk to taehyung. "we are hanging out today, do you want to join us jungkook?" jin asked him and looked at him. Everybody's attention went to jungkook waiting for his answer, he nodded and the boys smiled.

When we have decided where to go, we went to the school car park and went inside our own car. When i was about to go with wendy inside her car, jungkook hold my wrist "ride with me, i need to talk to you" i nodded and asked wendy to go alone and went with jungkook.

After getting inside his car he said "i really want to thank you y/n, today eunha confessed and of course i accept" while smiling widely at me. What i heard broke my heart but i tried to make a fake smile. "i'm really proud! coaching you was not a waste of my time after all!" i tried to make a joke and he laughed.

During the car ride we talked and joke around with each other. After reaching there, we went out of his car and walked inside jin's house. Everybody was there and asked us to join them.

We played video games and just hang out with each other. suddenly taehyung whined "hyungg there's no food" and looked at jin. "how about we go to the restaurant that's across your house?" wendy said to jin. After wendy's statement, we agreed and got ready to go to the restaurant.

After reaching, we went and sat down on a available table and order our food. After waiting for awhile it was finally done and arrive. Soon we started to eat and filling our empty stomach.

It was splitting the bill time but before we could take out our money, yoongi suddenly suggest something "why don't we play black and white and the last two person has to pay" We agreed and played the game and sadly while everybody pick black, jungkook and i picked white. We sighed and went to the cashier while everybody was waiting for us outside.

"Let me pay it y/n" He suddenly said and looked at me and smiled "no lets split it up, that's not fair" i decline his suggestion and smile back to him.
"nah think of it as a thank you gift" he said while putting his arm around my shoulder. "but i'll feel bad" i tried to convince him as i frowned "all this time when we hang out, its you who paid for everything" i tried to reason with him. After looking at his face, I shook my head and gave up trying to convince him as i knew he would still want to pay our meal and remove his arm as i knew it was bad for my heart.

"but..." he suddenly voice out his voice, "how about a peck on my cheek to not make you feel bad?" he continued while smirking at me. I felt blood rushing towards my cheek, "yah! are you crazy?!" i said while pinching his arm lightly. He laughed and just ignore me and payed the bill.

After paying, we went outside and saw hoseok goofing around with taehyung. "Ah! there you are!" wendy said after she saw us walking out of the restaurant and pull me to her.

After talking for awhile, we decided to just go home as it was getting darker. I had no choice but to ask jungkook to send me home as rosè is going to follow jimin to his house and meet his parents while wendy had to go and meet her family.

We said goodbye towards each other and went towards the car we were going to ride. Jungkook unlock his car and i went inside and sat beside him.

During the ride it was silence but it was not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. I was day dreaming while looking outside of the window of his car when i heard him say "y/n we have reached" while shaking my shoulder. I snapped out of my day dream and look at him. I smiled and thank him while putting my phone inside my bag. I was about to go out of his car but before going out....

I KISSED HIS CHEEK.

I was having a mental break down and quickly went out of his car. "THAT'S FOR PAYING OUR MEAL TODAY!" i yelled while running into my house to hide my embarrassed face.

JK POV:

'What just happen?' i thought as i felt shocked towards her action. My heart was beating so loud and fast as if i just ran a marathon. I shook my head and ignore the feeling that i felt and start my engine and made my way home.

-tbc-

— - —