[Chapter 3]

Y/N POV:

After School

School ended, and today luckily was a normal day too just like yesterday. I packed my bag and went to meet the boys with rosè and wendy. Once we reached there, the boys asked if we want to hang out. "Actually i can't today" i said to them and faked a sad smile. "Me too" suddenly a voice was heard we turned our head and saw it was jungkook who said that. Rosè looked at me with a confuse face, i ignore her and told them to hang out without me.

After convincing them, they walked first and wave at me and jungkook. We wave back and shouted sorry to them. After making sure they were out of our sight, we went inside jungkook's car and went to a park.

During the car ride, it was so awkward that i had to break the silence. "hey can i open your radio?" i asked him and looked at him, he nodded and i went and open the radio. Once the radio was on, i heard one of my favourite songs. I then sat back properly and hummed the songs. "it's one of my favourite songs" he suddenly talked and smiled and hum with me. "really? me too!" i said excitedly. We then started to sing crazily and had so much fun.

After reaching out destination, we went and find a place to sit. After sitting down, we started to talk about how close they were and how's the relationship between them. While listening to him talking about how perfect she is broke my heart and i had no choice but to wear a fake smile while talking to him.

After telling him on how he can do to improve their relationship and be closer to her and make her like him back. We did some plans on how to get her to like him back and decided to go back home.

"can i treat you an ice cream?" he suddenly asked while looking at me and smile. "for thanking you for helping me" he continued his sentences. I smiled and nodded my head. We walked to an ice cream shop and ordered our desired ice cream.

While walking to his car and eating the ice cream, he suddenly said "21 question?" while looking at me with hopeful eyes. I smiled and nodded and asked him to ask me a question first.

When playing that game we got to know each other better, i didn't know that i would had so much fun today as i thought i was gonna be a painful day for me as i'm helping my crush to get his crush to like him back.

He send me back home but stop a few block away from my house to avoid wendy or rosè see us hanging out.

After walking for awhile, i finally reached home. I went inside and went to my room to get ready for night time and did my normal routine.

-tbc-

— - —
Vote, Comment & Share

— - —Vote, Comment & Share