Chapter 1

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE! YOUR WORTHLESS AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!" my mom yelled upstairs.

I get yelled at 24/7 for something stupid. I hate her sooo much.

Im Brooklyn, but people call me Brook. Im about 5'5, but to me I feel short around people. Im 18 years old and just got out of school. I have long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. I live alone with my mom in Brooklyn, New York. Thats how I got my name.

Well im getting kicked out of my house since my mom said she cant take it with me anymore.

"HURRY UP! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR PLANE!"

I ran down stairs with my luggage overpacked with most of my clothes. She bought me a ticket to California, probably so I can be as far away as possible from her.

"Bye Worthless (her nickname for me)"

Shes making me drive there and I like that. I can now be far away from that bitch.

Shes only like that since my dad used her for sex, and she end up being pregnant with me. When she told him she was pregnant, he went home and hanged himself in a tree. My mom wasnt always like this. She loved me as a little kid, but once I hit Middle School she thought that I cant do anything. I dont know why, but it really hurt me and made me feel alone.

I only had a couple friends in school since I was really shy. I never talk to them now since they moved. I never got a phone till this year on my birthday. I had to buy it with my money I earned though.

Im really happy im going to California though. I heard that its beautiful.

I cant wait to start a brand new life!

***********

Hey everyone! What do you guys think of the story.

Its my first time making one so I hope some people will read this.

Like and comment what you think.

Tbh I dont think anyone is going to read this. :/