Chapter 3

I woke up in the hospital. Theres a couple of tubes hooked up to me, but why? I dont remember much of what happen, the more I talk to myself the more I start remembering.

I remember the guy, then the car, then darkness. I look around and see 6 guys starring at me. Who are these guys?

Omg! There the guys I saw at kfc! Omg! The one I like was standing there smiling at me. I love his cheeks though. They are so adorable. But why are they here? Did they bring me here? I better say something, then just watch them stare at me.

"Who are you guys and how did I get here?"

"We saw you and this guy that looked like he was trying to kill you. We saw you crying and in pain so I decided to run him with my car. Then we took you here to the hospital." said the guy I like still smiling at me.

"Oh...well thank you guys for saving my life" I said

"Well while I introduce ourselves. Im Sam and this is Connor, Ricky, Jc, Trevor, and Kian." He said while pointing at each guy.

"Well nice to meet yo u guys. Im Brooklyn but people call me Brook."

"Nice to meet you Brook!" All the guys said together.

"Do you guys know when I get out of here." I said.

"The nurce said you can leave wants you got up. So now lets get you out of here!" Said the excited Kian.

Once we stared leaving I remembered.....where did my bag go? I guess that strange guy took it and my skateboard. Guess I dont have nothing.

After we got in the car they asked me where do I live. I said nothing. How am I supposed to tell them I dont have a home? Do I tell them the whole story? Or do I stay silent? Grrrr!

While I was talking to myself Sam asked "Do you not have a home?"

I stayed silent for a bit. Then I shooked my head. I feel like I have tears trying to come through.

"How about you just come to our house? We can get to know each other a little bit." Said Sam and started blushing.

"I would love that." I smiled. I soon end up blushing.

"Alright! Lets go!" He yelled.

*************
Hey everyone!

Make sure to like and comment what you think so far.

What do you think will happen next?