Realizations and Revelations

As I sit in the park in the fountain, being drenched, I try to expell the negative thoughts. I just can't belive this is happening to me. Deep in my thoughts I didn't notice I was being lifted out of the fountain and carried inside. Things went blurry then black..... I start to come back and I'm hearing voices, "Where did U find her?" "Just outside in the big fountain." "She will wake up soon just keep her comfortable." "I will, thank Doc!" the door closes, then I hear footsteps coming towards me "Wareka?" I groan softly and open my eyes and see

"Hi, how are U feeling?" "My head hurts." He sits next to me, "Why were U in the fountain?" I sigh, "I got accused of sleeping my way into a role in your movie." "By who?" "All the girls! They said that it must be nice to get a role by laying on my back, the others said we had to audition unlike you apparently." I say crying and he holds me, "I'm sorry that they said that, a chance at fame can make even the most honest bend in the breeze but u know & I know the truth so don't let them get u down, dig?" I giggle "Dig!" He smiles. Its quiet as we lay next to each other. A few hours later, he has me taken back to my hotel, I lay in my bed thinking about him holding me. My phone rings, "Hello?" "Oh thank the Lord! Munchkin! Where have you been?" the voice says "I needed to clear my head T'Ma." "I'm so happy you're safe, now I can breathe and inform Mona so she can stop panicking." Awkward silence, Tionne speaks, "Munchkin, I know the truth about everything you do, what have I always told you?" "Never let idiots dictate my world, that there will always be some who won't be happy for my talents and accomplishments." I say "Thats right, I made a promise to my big brother that the world would see all that you are and I'm gonna do it!" I smile "Alright get some rest and I'll see u in the morning for rehearsals, I love you so much" "I love you too, T'Ma bye." We hang up and I think about my parents and how I miss them and will make then proud.

The next day....we're at Palace de Martin for rehearsals, I walk in and hear whispers and murmurs from the other girls but I ignore them and go to my space and sit down alone. They stretch and chat while I stretch and center myself, the doors open and in walks Prince, Jerome, and a couple of others, they sat in the seats at the table, the assistant director clears his throat, "Welcome everyone, this will be the dance section and script rehearsals, alright let's begin, first is the dancer sequence, um..Felicity and Wareka come forward." We walk up, I look over at Felicity, she has on a skimpy leopard print  leotard and toe shoes, I'm in a purple and black 2 piece leotard with black leggings and toe shoes. "Positions and begin!" The instrumental of the song  Under The Cherry Moon plays and I zone out into the music, closing out Felicity and everyone except for Prince. I dance as the music plays, all my issues melt away, as the song ends, I slowly come back to the loud and I stop. "Thank you ladies, you may have a seat." Felicity smirks and walks off with a bit more switch to her walk and I go back to my corner and sit quietly reading my script. "Hmph, looks like someone's gonna be dancing far left." She says smugly I don't respond, I hear the assistant director call Raphael to do his part with the fire. It was amazing! Next is the waitress scene where I'm bringing notes to Christopher from Tricky, "Wareka, come up please." I get up and get in position, "Alright, begin!" I walk back and forth saying my lines until I hear "Cut!" I stop "EXCELLENT!" We take a break, the hens are cackling(these twits made me wanna be violent!) They kept side eying me but I kept reading my script. I'd feel like someone was watching me and look up to see Prince glancing my way, I smirk and keep reading. The break ends and the trio do their lines along with the little boys macking the girl, I giggled at them. Jeanette, Ibiza and Felicity do their lines as Mary's friends, they flub a bit but continued, "Thank you everyone we're done for today, make the improvements that were suggest and see you on Friday." says the assistant director we gather our stuff and I notice Felicity making her way over to the table where Prince sat! She tried to flirt but failed then she drops her towel the bends over in front of him with her ass in his face! I just walk out disgusted, Tionne pulls me aside, "Munchkin, are you ok?" "Yeah why?"( trying 2 play it cool) She looks at me, "You have always sucked at lying and you know it but I'll let you figure out what is obvious to me." I'm speechless! As she hugs me and walks away, I think about everything.

Later that night....I'm in bed, its a warm comfy night and there's a knock. I get up and answer it, its Prince! "Hey what are you doing he..." He pulls me to him and kisses me breathless, we make our way to my bed where we fall on it, he's on top of me kissing and licking my neck. I moan softly as his hands are all over my body, things are getting intense as he's kissing my chest, I rip open his shirt and he growls and says "I'm about 2 make love 2 all of u." then were naked, I run my hands down his chest and chiseled abs as he squeezes my breasts, we get under the cover and he's between my thighs. I feel his throbbing hardness pressing against my opening, "Oooh let me in girl." I welcome him as we both moan, he start a slow and gentle as I adjust then his strokes become faster and deeper as we're moaning each other's names. The climax builds as we're both panting, grunting and moaning like crazy and as we both cum....I....wake up!
Breathing heavy, sweating and confused, suddenly there's a knock at my door, I go and open it to find.......

( I know I know! Y'all hate cliffhangers! WHO DO U THINK IT IS?)