Reality

Sorry 4 the major delay, writer's block is a bald headed heifer! So I hope yall enjoy! Smooches!

I open the door and there stands...a delivery boy hold in flowers and a big box. I take them and goes back inside, the flowers are beautiful!

I sat the big box on the bed and opened it, I gasped! Inside was a gorgeous dress and heels, also a note that said "Wear these. Meet me Under the Cherry Moon. P💟"  I showered then got dressed.

I spray on my Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume and hears a knock at my door. I open it as I put on my coat, its the big dude from earlier. "Ready?" I nod and we he's to the limo, he opens the the door for me and I get in. The ride was pretty quick, we arrived and he lets me out and says "Enjoy yourself."then he leaves, I walk across the walkway until I got to the beach. "Welcome, take off ur shoes & walk over" he says thru a megaphone, I take off my heels and walk over.

Wow this nice! He helps me sit down, "Thanx, I figured I'd do something romantic. (Damn he was looking so sexy!!)

We began eating the pasta, French cheeses, breads desserts and some wine, then we played in the water and sand. We lay on the blanket looking at the stars, "Im excited & nervous about this movie." He says "It's gonna be fun, I'm nervous too." He stares at me for a minute, "What?" "I don't know what it is but there's something about u that make me feel relaxed." I smile and so does he, suddenly we leaned in and begin to kiss, first softly then deeply. His hands and my hands are all over each other as we're making out heavy( thank goodness we're in a private area of the beach or this would be Awkward!!) We begin undressing without stopping the kiss, he kisses my body from my neck down to my hips and thighs. "Mmm, I love the taste of ur skin." He says as I bite my lip, he opens my thighs and kisses the inner parts then stares down with a smirk, "Beautiful." Then he slowly starts licking and I gasp softly, he's totally eating me out like his favorite meal! His tongue is magical!! He goes faster and I'm moaning like crazy as the build up begins, fingers pumping tongue swirling and sucking overwhelmed me as I squealed in pleasure as I cum.  Next thing I know...he's inside me and wow! He waits for my walls to adjust,"U're on the pill right?" "Y-Yeah." "OK can I start?" He asked and I nod,  that first hip roll sent chills thru my whole body! His rhythm was answering mine as it got more intense.

He speeds up and we moans as we kiss then roll and I'm on top of him pumping my hips in circles,( thanx hula hoop, lol) he's gripping my hips hard as I ride him like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby, I'm feeling the build up again this time its more intense, it feels different somehow, I'm feeling this constant thumping and its intensifies the build up! He must feel it too cuz I feel him move inside me and he whimpers out "I'm cumming!" "M-Me too, oooh!" We both start to cum and it was full on intense, I feel him fill me as he goes deeper, my body shakes from ecstasy as his jerks then all is still and quiet for a moment. We lay there holding each other breathing, coming down from all this, "4 some reason this feels so right." "Mhmm it does." Later we have another round then head back.

As we pull up to my hotel, I'm in his arms, relaxed, the limo stops. "We're here." He says as I look out the window, "I better go on in there." I say, we kiss  deeply then I get out, "Call me when you make it." "OK." He says then leaves I hide the obvious limp from the pain in my thighs as I walk to the elevator. I get to my suite and takes a hot bath, to soothe my body, I reflect on what happened. 30 minutes later, I'm dressed and in bed when the phone rings. I answer and its him,"I'm at my place." "Great, are you in bed or up?" "In the bath actually." My breath hitches softly,(cmon now, imagine him in a bath tub with hot steam all around him, mm mm....huh? Dont look at me like that!lol)I cleared my throat "What about u?" " Im in bed." We talk until the early morning.