Thailand

Lillian's POV

Once all of us finished preparing for the day we ate breakfast at a restaurant that severed pancakes. We had a fun time in Thailand as a group. *At the airport* "Were going new York to perform next" said Rm. "Do you know where the new York airplane is?" Said an unknown voice. "Well you're right here" I told her "I'm Alegria and you?" "I'm lillian pleasure to meet you Alegria". " Wait are you Bts!?" "Ummm yeah" said RM and the boys. "I'm an Army. Nice to meet you guys.  I'm a member of BLACKPINK" "Oh I've heard about you guys. Nice songs!" "Are you BLINK?" "Umm yeah I'm BLINK". *attention passenger's the plane is ready to be loaded for new York city. " Omg I've never been in first class before". "Don't worry I'll sit with you!" Said Rm "Thanks I don't want to end up sitting with a freak". We got onto the plane and I fell asleep on RMS lap. He kissed me on the cheek and I grinned. Dream: Where am I? This place is weird. I don't like this. That's when I saw RM kissing me in new York on a balcony. Wait what.. End of dream. I awoke " What!?" "Hey are you okay Lillian?" "Huh? Oh uh sorry for that I didn't mean to bother you". " Its fine as long as your okay" "But I'm still so sor..." He grabbed my face "You don't need to okay?" He said. RM got closer to me and kissed me... "What just happened!!!!" I said to myself with my hands covering my face. "I am so sorry Lillian!" He said as he hugged me with his chin above my head. "I just didn't know how to react to it" I said as I started sniffling. "Don't cry Lillian your with me and I'll help you every step" he said holding up my chin now. "Wait so now were dating?" "Mhmh" "OK then can I call you joonie?" "Uhhhh... Ok but don't get used to it" I nodded. We arrived at New York and got to our room because the trip was longer and we got there at night. "Sharing beds?" "Mhmh" "Looks like your dating now?" Said jungkook. "HOW DO YOU KNOW KOOK!" I said snapping at him. "Word gets by faster than you thought" he said as he flicked something at my face. "Was that necessary?" Said rm. "No but it was fun to look at her angry face". " Let's get sleeping" Said tae "Good night guys!" I said walking into me and RMS room.

Rms POV

I walked into the room as Lillian took off her shoes. "You okay babe?" "Oh uh yeah nothing but that kook" she looked frustrated. "Meet me outside on the balcony in ten okay?" I said happily. "Okay joonie..." I stepped outside and took out a jewelry box and opened it. "I wish she'll keep it" Ten minutes passed and she came out. "Oh you made it on time!" "Yeah!" She looked happy now. I kneeled down and opened the box in front of her. "Joonie you know where to young to get married" "its not a marriage ring its a promise ring!" "I promise that I'll help you in any possible way I could!" I said. "Promise" I told her "Promise" I got up and grabbed her waist and leaned in for a kiss. "Saranghae" Lillian made a cute noise and started to cry. "Why are you crying now Lillian?" "Its just that I also love you forever!" I smiled half way and hugged her tighter than ever. "I-i don't know what to say but your the best boyfriend a girl can ask for". " Hmmp".

Lillian's POV

Dream: Wait where am I ?This dose not look like any other dream I've had. End of dream. As the sun rises joonie got up  for the day. I was feeling dizzy and that's when I moaned "uuhhhh" RM comes out of the bathroom "Babe you Okay?!" "No not at all!" "Be right back stay in the bed while I'm out". A half an hour passed and RM came back into the room. " I brought a wet cloth for your head and some oatmeal tae told me it was your favorite". "Oh he did?" I said "Let me help you up so you can eat" "Okay" RM helped me up as I didn't want to. After eating he pushed me to the bed and said "You need to rest don't get up and good thing we don't have a concert planed I hope" he said half smiling as if he was hoping there'd not be a concert. "Okay I'll go to sleep for you" I smiled.
*Next day*

I woke up hugging RM and him hugging me back "uuuhhhggg???? Babe?" I said. "Yeah?" He said "This is awkward" "Oh uhh sorry babe" "It's okay joonie!" "Its totally normal for couples to hug each other in bed right?" "I guess so" He said. I got up and RM grabbed me by the hand. Leaned in for a kiss "We have to get used to this" I said "Of course!"
"Now can you met me go first joonie?!" "Fine just this once"
After getting ready I exited out of the bathroom out to the lounge of the hotel room where the boys were warring for me. "How are you feeling sis?" "Fine now dear brother" "Great now we can go have fun!" Said kookie with Algeria waving over. "I see you guys are holding hands there" "NO WHERE NOT!" They both said. "Lillian I want you to meet someone I've been getting to know her even more and I feel like its time for you two to meet" Said Tae as he hugged a girl. "Lillian meet Litzi, Litzi meet lillian!" "Hello!" I said "Oh hi!" She looked positive "Brother you better not marry her at this age or you'll die!" He looked shook "Don't say that I'm older than you so you can't order me I can!" "You two need to learn a lesson out of my arguments with family we always agree on saying sorry" Said RM as he cam e out to the lounge. "Joonie oh man I'm such a bad girlfriend!" As I slapped my face. RM took my hand and stopped it and leaned in for a kiss. "Your the best girlfriend don't doubt yourself on anything you ever do and same  goes for you tae hyung" "Hey where's jimin?" Said jin "He didn't come when I got up" Said suga "Let's look for him!" Said j-hope "Yeah I guess we should let's head on out and search!" I said as I gave my tiny speech to the others.